An email sent to Clark County Sheriff Gene Kelly, other local law enforcement and social justice groups by a concerned resident Wednesday morning called for the termination of Deputy Zachary Davis.
The tweets appear to reference the recent unrest between the community and police in Baltimore after Freddie Gray’s death in April.
One tweet posted on a Twitter account registered as Zach Davis on April 28 reads: “It’s time to start using deadly force in Baltimore. When they start slaying these ignorant young people it’ll send a message.”
Another post on the same day reads: “Baltimore the last few days = real life Planet of the Apes.”
This is the first deputy terminated from the office for inappropriate posts on social media, Kelly said.
Read more: Springfield News-Sun
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- DEAR AMERICA: What The HELL Is Michelle Wearing? (Will YOU Miss Her?)
- DEAR DEMOCRAT DUMBASSES: Guess WHO Voter Fraud In Michigan FAVORED
- ‘IF YOU KNOW GUN ENTHUSIASTS, TURN THEM IN’: Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To ‘Vet’ Gun Owners
- PARENTS: If This Chick Punched YOUR Son – Would You Tell Him To Hit BACK? (VIRAL)
- MADONNA’S ‘ASHAMED’ SHE’S AN AMERICAN: ‘ Are You ASHAMED She’s An American?
- PERFECT: Boy Calls Cops Because Mom SPANKED Him – Cop’s Response Is A SCREAM
- PUSSIFICATION: Company CANCELS Christmas Party Because Trump DUSTED The Hildebeest