An email sent to Clark County Sheriff Gene Kelly, other local law enforcement and social justice groups by a concerned resident Wednesday morning called for the termination of Deputy Zachary Davis.
The tweets appear to reference the recent unrest between the community and police in Baltimore after Freddie Gray’s death in April.
One tweet posted on a Twitter account registered as Zach Davis on April 28 reads: “It’s time to start using deadly force in Baltimore. When they start slaying these ignorant young people it’ll send a message.”
Another post on the same day reads: “Baltimore the last few days = real life Planet of the Apes.”
This is the first deputy terminated from the office for inappropriate posts on social media, Kelly said.
Read more: Springfield News-Sun
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- QUESTION: What Would YOU Do If Muslims Attacked You For Drinking BEER?
- DEAR AMERICA: Should This Teacher Be PROSECUTED For Calling Mohammed A…
- LMAO: Anti-Trump Actor’s New Movie Sells ONE TICKET on Opening Day
- DEAR LADIES: This Bathing Suit Will Make Pool Boys Scream, ‘WTF?’
- WATCH: Teen KNOCKS OUT His Granny For Not Buying Him What He Wants
- WOW! Beauty Queen Suspended for Tweets Against ISLAM – Do YOU Support Her?
- WATCH: This TOY Commercial From The 60s Would Give Liberals A STROKE