An email sent to Clark County Sheriff Gene Kelly, other local law enforcement and social justice groups by a concerned resident Wednesday morning called for the termination of Deputy Zachary Davis.
The tweets appear to reference the recent unrest between the community and police in Baltimore after Freddie Gray’s death in April.
One tweet posted on a Twitter account registered as Zach Davis on April 28 reads: “It’s time to start using deadly force in Baltimore. When they start slaying these ignorant young people it’ll send a message.”
Another post on the same day reads: “Baltimore the last few days = real life Planet of the Apes.”
This is the first deputy terminated from the office for inappropriate posts on social media, Kelly said.
Read more: Springfield News-Sun
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Instead Of Getting ‘Used To Terrorism’ Should We Do THIS?
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- Muslim with Koran Challenges Col. Allen West and INSTANTLY Regrets It (WATCH)
- BREAKING: Congressman Gutierrez Handcuffed At ICE Office – Do You LOVE It?
- PARENTS: If This Chick Punched YOUR Son – Would You Tell Him To Hit BACK? (VIRAL)
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Check Out The Way The Pope Treated CASTRO versus TRUMP (PHOTOS)