An email sent to Clark County Sheriff Gene Kelly, other local law enforcement and social justice groups by a concerned resident Wednesday morning called for the termination of Deputy Zachary Davis.
The tweets appear to reference the recent unrest between the community and police in Baltimore after Freddie Gray’s death in April.
One tweet posted on a Twitter account registered as Zach Davis on April 28 reads: “It’s time to start using deadly force in Baltimore. When they start slaying these ignorant young people it’ll send a message.”
Another post on the same day reads: “Baltimore the last few days = real life Planet of the Apes.”
This is the first deputy terminated from the office for inappropriate posts on social media, Kelly said.
Read more: Springfield News-Sun
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- ‘CALIBRATION ERROR’: Early Voters Vote For GOP Candidates – Look What Happened To Their VOTE
- WATCH: Hillary Goes POSTAL On Voters In New Advert- MOST BIZARRE VIDEO EVER!
- BREAKING: Wikileaks’ Founder Found DEAD
- WIKILEAKS: Guess Who OWNED 75,000 Shares in PUTIN Energy Company
- WATCH: Highly ACCURATE Election Model Says Trump Will STOMP Hillary
- EARLY VOTING FRAUD: Voters SHOCKED About What Happened To Their Ballot AFTER Voting
- HILARIOUS: Teacher SLAMS Boy For Wearing ANTI-HILLARY Shirt – His Response Is EPIC