An email sent to Clark County Sheriff Gene Kelly, other local law enforcement and social justice groups by a concerned resident Wednesday morning called for the termination of Deputy Zachary Davis.
The tweets appear to reference the recent unrest between the community and police in Baltimore after Freddie Gray’s death in April.
One tweet posted on a Twitter account registered as Zach Davis on April 28 reads: “It’s time to start using deadly force in Baltimore. When they start slaying these ignorant young people it’ll send a message.”
Another post on the same day reads: “Baltimore the last few days = real life Planet of the Apes.”
This is the first deputy terminated from the office for inappropriate posts on social media, Kelly said.
Read more: Springfield News-Sun
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- WATCH: AA Flight Attendant WHACKS Mom With Twins – Goes COMPLETELY MENTAL!
- Happy Days Star, Erin Moran, Dead Of Suspected Heroin OVERDOSE, 56
- Chelsea Says, This Is WHY America REJECTED Her Mama – Is She SERIOUS?
- POPULARITY CONTEST: If Vote Were Held Today, Would Trump Or Clinton Win The POPULAR Vote?
- BIG NEWS: Another Supreme Court Judge Could Retire Soon … Guess Which One?
- JUST SAD: Kendall Jenner’s Candid Statement About Her DAD Causes TWITTER-STORM
- FRIENDLY FIRE: Chelsey Clinton Gets An EPIC Beat-Down … From WHICH Magazine?