An email sent to Clark County Sheriff Gene Kelly, other local law enforcement and social justice groups by a concerned resident Wednesday morning called for the termination of Deputy Zachary Davis.
The tweets appear to reference the recent unrest between the community and police in Baltimore after Freddie Gray’s death in April.
One tweet posted on a Twitter account registered as Zach Davis on April 28 reads: “It’s time to start using deadly force in Baltimore. When they start slaying these ignorant young people it’ll send a message.”
Another post on the same day reads: “Baltimore the last few days = real life Planet of the Apes.”
This is the first deputy terminated from the office for inappropriate posts on social media, Kelly said.
Read more: Springfield News-Sun
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- LMAO: Liberal Dork Who Destroyed Trump’s Hollywood Star Gets BAD NEWS!
- Look What Was Found At TEEN JIHAD Suspects’ Home
- IT’S OFFICIAL! Federal Judge Finds CNN GUILTY of Pushing ‘Fake News’ (This Is NOT Satire)
- LMAO: The Internet MELTS Over This Thug’s MUGSHOT – HILARIOUS Comments!
- LMAO: Bruce Jenner ATTACKS Trump! (Guess What He’s TICKED About)
- DISGUSTING: President Bush’s Daughter To Deliver KEYNOTE Speech At This HIDEOUS Fundraiser
- LMAO: Katy Perry’s Anti-Trump Awards Stunt Backfires Hilariously