An email sent to Clark County Sheriff Gene Kelly, other local law enforcement and social justice groups by a concerned resident Wednesday morning called for the termination of Deputy Zachary Davis.
The tweets appear to reference the recent unrest between the community and police in Baltimore after Freddie Gray’s death in April.
One tweet posted on a Twitter account registered as Zach Davis on April 28 reads: “It’s time to start using deadly force in Baltimore. When they start slaying these ignorant young people it’ll send a message.”
Another post on the same day reads: “Baltimore the last few days = real life Planet of the Apes.”
This is the first deputy terminated from the office for inappropriate posts on social media, Kelly said.
Read more: Springfield News-Sun
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: ‘Final Warning To White People, We Will Burn Down Your Houses’
- Viral: Liberal Lady Dumps Leftist Ideology – Here’s 10 Reasons She’s Finished With The Left
- Steelers Coach Rebukes Player For STANDING For Anthem – This Is Total BS
- Dear Ungrateful NFL Clowns: Watch What A PARALYZED Veteran Did During Our National Anthem
- WATCH: Antifa Rioters Try Rioting In Texas – Texans Take ‘Em To PAINTOWN
- Black NYT Whiner Says White Women ‘Walk Like Racists’ – No, This Isn’t Satire!
- This One Steeler REFUSED To Disrespect Our Nat’l Anthem – Here’s His Epic Back Story