DUMBASS: Dude Takes Selfie With A Rattlesnake… Guess How It Ended

I don’t think natural selection would be kind to this kind of stupid.

A San Diego man was almost killed when he tried to take a selfie with a rattlesnake that he picked up from some brush.

Unsurprisingly, the snake bit him.

Todd Fassler’s treatment drained the anti-venom stock at two separate California hospitals as doctors tended to the horrific wound on his arm.

The hospital bill for his treatment came to a grand total of $153,161.25.

Anti-venom it seems does not come cheap, with $83,341.25 of the total attributed to pharmacy costs.

Read more: Daily Mail

Screen Shot 2015-07-24 at 9.48.43 AM

Like Clash? Like Clash.

Leave a Comment

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.