If they want to shut down bakeries that refuse to make gay cakes, what makes you think they won’t try to shut down a church that refuses to perform their wedding?
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- GRAPHIC: Rap Video Shows White Cop TORTURED and HANGED…Say It “Doesn’t Promote…”
- Moron Tries To Rob Store – Marine Takes Him Down To Paintown!
- 1st Woman To ‘Become A Navy SEAL’ Just Dropped Out – Here’s Why She Left
- Watch: Punk Threatens To Molest Man’s 4yr. Old Daughter – Gets Taken To Paintown
- Dipstick Robs Couple At Gun Point Then Experiences What We Call, ‘Boom!’
- LMAO: Jenner Swears OFF Sex With Women – Has THIS To Say About Doing DUDES
- Woman Raised By Lesbians Has Some Interesting Things To Say About Needing A Father