Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

News Clash

MIZZOU APPOINTS NEW PRESIDENT: And Things Are About to Go from Bad to WORSE

The University of Missouri just proved that they are letting the mob rule by appointing this new President after Timothy Wolfe was forced to resign.

After the resignation of Timothy Wolfe as president of the University of Missouri, the university appointed Michael Middleton, an African-American former civil rights lawyer, as interim president. The school promoted the Missouri grad as a peacemaker, someone who could quell the tensions on campus.

If his record is any indication, that couldn’t be any further from the truth.

According to the Maneater, a University of Missouri student newspaper, Middleton was a founder of the Legion of Black Collegians, a group whose 1969 list of demands to the university forms a significant part of the current protesters agenda.

“We demand that the University of Missouri meets the Legion of Black Collegians’ demands that were presented in 1969 for the betterment of the black community,” a list of student demands obtained by liberal website AlterNet read.

Middleton was a Vietnam War and civil rights protester during his time at the University of Missouri. But he enrolled in 1968 — perhaps his views on the world have changed since then?

In an interview with Vox Magazine — which is undated, but given that it’s a website, one would assume relatively recent — Middleton said, “My parents told me that I couldn’t allow racism to affect your understanding of yourself. They made sure I knew that racist Southern whites were unfortunate, misguided and ignorant people. It wasn’t about me; it was about them.”

Read more: Conservative Tribune

Share if you think things are only going to get worse at Mizzou