Details of the case were revealed this week when the now 18-year-old from Afghanistan appeared in court.
At the same time, it was revealed that after serving his sentence he will not be deported as the sentence is not more than three years, according to a report in the Kurier newspaper.
The pensioner, whose daughter Sylvia was a helper working with refugees, had been walking her dog alongside the canal in Traiskirchen, where Austria’s largest refugee centre is located.
She was attacked last autumn, but police admitted it was not reported at the time to local media because of the sensitivity of the subject.
The 72-year-old woman, identified only as Christina F., said: “It was a really hot day and I decided to take my dog for a walk along the Schwechat River, and saw two young men swimming there.”
Read more: Krone
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- WATCH: AA Flight Attendant WHACKS Mom With Twins – Goes COMPLETELY MENTAL!
- Happy Days Star, Erin Moran, Dead Of Suspected Heroin OVERDOSE, 56
- VIRAL: Prisoners Set To Be Executed – Watch What One Dude Does!
- BOOM: Somali Pirates Pick The WRONG Ship To Attack (Video)
- This Lady Says, ‘Hannity Hit On Her’ – Sean’s RESPONSE Is Going VIRAL!
- DEMONIC: Look What This TEENAGE Chick & Her Boyfriend Did To Her GRANDPARENTS
- NOTHING TO SEE HERE: Before DEMANDING Donald Trump’s, Let’s Look Into Susan Rice’s Tax Returns