1. Trump won the nomination in the 2000s when Bush and a Republican Congress exploded the budget and the debt.
2. Trump won in 2006 when Bush and a Republican Congress tried to jam through amnesty.
3. Trump won in 2008 when Bush bailed out the banks.
4. Trump won in 2011 and 2013 when newly re-minted Republican Congressional majorities did just about nothing to stop Obama or the spending.
5. Trump won in 2013 when the GOP Establishment made the determination that Romney lost – because of a lack of amnesty.
By June of 2015, it was already WAY too late to stop Trump.