ISLAM: 14 Year-Old Belgian Muslim Videotapes ‘Migrants’ Gang Raping Girl

Hey Europe, are you sick of your beloved Muslim ‘refugees’ yet? This type of news is starting to become the norm now.

Belgian police investigating a tip-off about the possible radicalization of a 14-year-old male student have discovered a video implicating him and six others in the gang rape of an unconscious girl. Five of the suspects are Iraqi immigrants.

The video was shot on a phone camera and reportedly shows the assailants laughing, singing and dancing around their victim, who has passed out after drinking too much alcohol. The men pulled the girl’s pants down then groped and raped her, police told the Belgian media.

Police officials in Ostend, Belgium’s largest coastal city, discovered the evidence of the sex crime as they were investigating a 14-year-old student of the Ostend Technical Institute, who had been seen showing his friends a photo of himself wearing military garb and holding a sub-machine gun. The gang rape video was found on the boy’s phone.

Of the seven people arrested in connection with the gang rape, two are Belgium nationals and five are Iraqi immigrants. The oldest suspect is 25 years old. (Source: RT)

Here was another case in Vienna in which an Iraqi migrant raped a 10-yr old boy. This is sickening, the boy was so brutally raped that he had to be hospitalized for his injuries:

A 10-year-old boy was so brutally raped by an Iraqi migrant in a swimming pool cubicle that he had to be hospitalised for his injuries.

A lifeguard immediately called an ambulance after the boy went to him in floods of tears, while the Iraqi was entertaining himself by repeatedly jumping off the three-metre diving board.

Police arrested him on the spot at the pool in Vienna, and during an interrogation, he told police that it was a ‘sexual emergency’ as he had not had sex in four months.

The Iraqi, who had been working as a taxi driver in Vienna, told police he knew it was ‘a mistake’ and did not mean to ‘scar the boy’, reports Kronen Zeitung.

But the migrant, who had entered the country through the Balkans on September 5, official records show, said he could not help himself as he had an ‘excess sexual energy’.

Read more: Daily Mail

Share if you think this is SICK

Like Clash? Like Clash.

Leave a comment

Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.

Trending Now on Clash Daily