‘He’s NOT A Muslim, He’s A Lone Wolf,’ They Said. THIS Report BLOWS Away Lies About #Nice Jihadist

No matter how much the liberal media will try to convince you that the Nice terrorist was not a Muslim or that he acted alone, the evidence continues to prove that wrong.

The man who plowed a truck into a crowd during Bastille Day celebrations in the Riviera city of Nice last week — killing at least 84 and injuring more than 300 — plotted his attack for months and had accomplices, the Paris prosecutor announced Thursday.

Speaking to reporters here in the French capital, François Molins said an analysis of the attacker’s cellphone revealed photographs and search histories suggesting that Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, the 31-year-old Tunisian-born driver of the truck, had contemplated an attack as early as 2015.

Molins also confirmed that five suspects — four men and one woman — have been identified and taken into custody. They will face preliminary terrorism charges over their alleged roles in the July 14 attack.

The suspects are a Tunisian-born man identified as Choukri C., 37; two Franco-Tunisian men, identified as Mohamed Walid G., 40, and Ramzi A., 21; and two Albanians identified as Artan H., 38, and Enkeledgia H., 42. None were known to French intelligence services, although Ramzi A. had been convicted of petty crimes on six occasions from 2013 to 2015.

Read more: Washington Post

Share if you think he was clearly a Muslim

Like Clash? Like Clash.

Leave a comment

Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.

Trending Now on Clash Daily