QUESTION: #Munich Cops REFUSE To Label Muslim KILLER As ‘A Terrorist’ … Is THIS Weird To You?

Screen Shot 2016-07-23 at 9.01.59 AM

Police in Munich are still refusing to label the Muslim shooter that killed 9 people at a McDonald’s as a terrorist. Do you think that this is non-sense? Or do you think that they’re right?

The gunman who opened fire inside a Munich shopping center Friday killing 9 people sent out an online invitation about a bogus free giveaway to attract more people to the site of the attack, investigators said.

The gunman hacked a Facebook account and sent a message urging people to come to the Olympia Einkaufszentrum mall for a free giveaway, a police investigator said.

The posting, sent from a young woman’s account, urged people to come to the mall at 4 p.m., saying: “I’ll give you something if you want, but not too expensive.” Police believe the gunman sent the message.

The motive behind the shooting remains unclear, despite early reports indicating it appeared to be terror related.

Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae says “no evidence” of links to the Islamic State group has been found in the home and room of the Munich shooting suspect.

Andrae also told a news conference that the crime and the perpetrator had “absolutely no” link to the issue of refugees.

Read more: Fox News


According to the UK Telegraph:

The 18-year-old German-Iranian man who opened fire in a crowded Munich shopping mall and a nearby McDonald’s,killing nine people and wounding 16 others before killing himself, has been named in reports as Ali Sonboly.

Posing as a teenage girl called ‘Selina Akim’, Sonboly is thought to have used messages posted on a fake Facebook account to lure young victims to their death with fraudulent offers of free food just hours before his murderous rampage began.

Police gave a “cautious all clear” early on Saturday morning, more thanseven hours after the attack began, and brought much of the city to a standstill as all public transit systems were shut down amid a massive manhunt. They said a body found near the scene was that of the shooter and he appeared to have acted alone.

Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae told a news conference the suspect was a dual citizen from Munich and his motive was still “fully unclear”.

Read more: Telegraph

ISIS is also celebrating the shooting on social media:

ISIS were celebrating the Munich rampage carried out by a loner teenager who was bullied on social media as though they had coordinated the brutal killing.

Tweets from accounts linked to the group claimed that ‘Islamic State is expanding into Europe’ after nine were killed and 21 injured when the teenager opened fire outside a McDonald’s.

The killer is believed to have lured a number of adolescents there with the promise of free food and it is believed the German-Iranian, described as a ‘quiet guy’, had been bullied for years.

However, ISIS claimed it as a victory, with one account writing: ‘Munich so far not claimed by Islamic State. But everything hurting infidels makes us happy’.

‘Thank God, may God bring prosperity to our Islamic State men,’ read one tweet in Arabic on an account that regularly favours the radical Islamist movement.

Another said: ‘Whole Europe is now under our terrorism.’

But after the massacre, the killer then then killed himself, something that commentator Jenan Moussa said is unusual for Islamic State, who either ‘die fighting or blow themselves up’.

Read more: Daily Mail

Share if you think the motives look clear

Like Clash? Like Clash.

Leave a comment

Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.

Trending Now on Clash Daily