WATCH: Two Cute Chicks Try World’s HOTTEST Chili – Watch Their Faces MELT

Try this chili, they said… It’ll be fun they said…
It ended in the Emergency Room.

Two friends from New Jersey attempted to consume the world’s hottest chili peppers, but their stunt ended with disastrous results as one ended up throwing up while the other had an asthma attack and almost passed out.

Sabrina Stewart, 22, and Lizzy Wurst, 18, were excited to try the chili tasting challenge which would see the two teenagers consume an entire Carolina Reaper pepper.

The pepper measures an eye-watering 2.2 million units on the Scoville heat scale, compared to a mere 30,000 in the average red chili, or 300 times hotter than Tabasco sauce.

Eating an entire Carolina Reaper can cause profuse sweating, vomiting, stomach cramps, and an extreme burning sensation from the tongue to the stomach…

… Lizzy told DailyMail.com that only by drinking copious amounts of milk did the pain lessen somewhat. However, it took around five minutes of consuming the white stuff before any real effect was felt.

She was also left with blisters on the roof of her mouth and down her throat.

The Carolina Reaper has been rated as the world’s hottest chilli pepper since 2013 and it doesn’t look like these girls will be attempting to eat it again anytime soon.
Read more: Daily Mail

Watch their ill-advised stunt here:

Share if you’re happy to learn from someone ELSE’s mistakes, rather than try this yourself!

Like Clash? Like Clash.

Leave a comment

Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.

Trending Now on Clash Daily