DEAR AMERICA: Beware Of ‘Happy Muslim Students’ Who Post DEATH Threats On Facebook

The ‘Happy’ Honor Student attacked 11 people with a car and a knife. Could his Facebook posts have been a tip-off?

He was so very, very happy:

Those that knew him in Columbus were surprised by the attack on Monday, saying that he seemed to be a happy and smart young man.

A neighbor who lives next door to Artan told CBS News that the teen ‘smiled a lot’. However, she says she had seen him hanging around people she did not recognize from the neighborhood in the past week or so.

The owner of a market on the corner of Artan’s block, says he would come in every day and that he last saw Artan on Sunday – the day before the attack.

The owner described Artan as a ‘nice and smart guy’.
Read More: Daily Mail

Watch Artan’s happy leap on the platform on Graduation Day at Columbus State Community Collge:

Abdul Artan was a Somali refugee who had come to the United States in 2014 after having lived in Pakistan for 7 years.

Somalia is a known recruiting spot for ISIS. So is Pakistan.

Recently, ISIS has instructed followers to commit ‘lone wolf’ attacks using knives.

Hmmmm…

But he was a ‘happy’ Muslim.

In August, he was interviewed by the Ohio State University newspaper, The Lantern, about his faith:

In the piece, he said that he struggled to find a private place to pray on campus, after transferring from Columbus State which had such facilities.

‘This place is huge, and I don’t even know where to pray. I wanted to pray in the open, but I was kind of scared with everything going on in the media.

‘I’m a Muslim, it’s not what the media portrays me to be. If people look at me, a Muslim praying, I don’t know what they’re going to think, what’s going to happen,’ Artan said.
Read more: Daily Mail

He’s a Muslim — it’s not what the media portrays him to be!

No, of course not.

He didn’t know what would happen if people saw him praying as a Muslim!

How dare ‘the Media’ portray Muslims that can quickly snap and commit atrocities in the name of Allah.

That never happens.

That’s just fearmongering and completely unsubstantiated.

If only his Facebook page had given us some clues into what he was thinking…

Artan lamented on Facebook that Muslims are being ‘killed everywhere’, praised an Al-Qaeda leader and said he was willing to ‘kill a billion infadels’:

Abdul Artan was pictured smiling broadly at his community college graduation in May, just months before he became radicalized and bitter about the ‘mistreatment’ of Muslims and attacked his classmates at Ohio State – mowing them down with a car and slashing them with a butcher’s knife.

Artan described how he was ‘at boiling point’ and ‘just couldn’t take it anymore’ in a Facebook rant, minutes before launching his brutal attack which is now being investigated as terrorism.

‘I am sick and tired of seeing my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters being killed and tortured EVERYWHERE.

‘By Allah, I am willing to kill a billion infidels in retribution for a single disabled Muslim,’ the chilling message warned.

In the post, Artan also praised American-born Al Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki, who was killed in a CIA drone strike in 2011 and has been cited as the inspiration for many terror attacks on American soil…

…His carefree smile is quite a contrast to the ‘crazed’ look witnesses said he had in his eyes on Monday, as he mowed down students with his car and then started slashing bystanders with a butcher knife on the Ohio State campus – injuring 11 faculty, students and staff.

It’s unclear what exactly triggered Artan’s anger to boil over, but he hinted at his discomfort being a Muslim man in America’s heartland when he was interviewed by the school’s student newspaper on his first day of classes in August.

In an interview with The Lantern, Artan complained about the media’s allegedly negative view of Muslims and said that he felt scared to pray on campus.
Read more: Daily Mail

This guy smashed into innocents with a car then went on a knife-weilding rampage because he didn’t have a private place to pray and was upset about the treatment of Muslims.

That is really messed up.

Artan was radicalized, and his Facebook posts show how upset he really was. The smiling face deceived many people that knew him.

So, about that ‘Extreme Vetting’…

Share if you think we need to be more cautious about who we allow into the United States

Like Clash? Like Clash.