Trump is already doing things his way. Check this out:
It’s no secret that the Media was in the tank for Hillary, so Trump has decided to do what he’s been doing the entire campaign — bring his message straight to the people.
Trump says he’s basing his policies on ‘Putting America First’. He wants the next generation of production and innovation to be on American soil, to bring back jobs to the US.
This is what the Transition team has come up with for Day 1 of the Trump Administration:
– Withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), and instead negotiate fair bilateral trade deals to bring jobs and industry back to America.
– Cancel Restrictions on American energy, including shale and clean coal, creating millions of high-paying jobs.
– Formulate a rule that for every new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated.
– Ask Department of Defense and the Joint Chiefs of Staff to develop a comprehensive plan to secure America’s infrastructure from cyber and all other attacks.
– Direct the Department of Labor to investigate abuses of Visa Programs that hurt American Workers.
– Drain the Swamp: Impose a 5-year ban on Executive officials from becoming lobbyists after leaving the administration and a lifetime ban on lobbying for a foreign government.
This is just the start of ‘Making America Great Again’!