WATCH: Bro TACKLES Anti-Trump Jackass, Sends Idiot FLYING Down Stairs!

While yelling, ‘You IDIOT!’

Watch the tinkerpot get tackled:

The headline in the Daily Mail was, ‘The moment an anti-Trump protester is tackled from behind and sent flying down a flight of stairs at Ohio State University‘.

So, not to condone violence, but we also don’t appreciate violence to language, either. The dude was not ‘sent flying down a flight of stairs’. He was standing one or two stairs from the bottom addressing the crowd.

Was he tackled from behind? Yep.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3937048/Ohio-State-student-arrested-attack-anti-Trump-rally.html#ixzz4QBfALnEk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Video shows the moment an Ohio State University student pushed an anti-Trump protester down a flight of stairs at a campus rally on Monday.

Police at the school’s Columbus campus say they arrested 24-year-old Shane Stanton and charged with with one misdemeanor count of assault, after he pushed 2014 alumnus Timothy Adams.

School newspaper The Lantern was filming the protest when the attack happened around 6pm. In their brief video, Adams is seen chanting ‘We don’t have to compromise!’ as Stanton starts running down the stairs toward him yelling ‘You idiot!’

Adams was sent flying down the stairs, and fell face first onto the landing. While his glasses and bullhorn were broken in the fall, he was not seriously injured.

Following the push, a man in a Guy Fawkes mask lunged at Stanton and started hitting him before some female bystanders stepped in and shielded him.

Police responded to the scene immediately, escorting Stanton from the protest as the crowd of about 100 started chanting ‘Shame!’
Read more: Daily Mail

So, to recap… several major US cities have been recently set on fire by rioters (allegedly PAID to do so my major Leftist contributors) because We The People DARED not to pick their candidate in a free and fair election, and somehow a story about some moron with a bullhorn getting knocked down two stairs has been reported by mainstream media as big news’.

What, were there no parking violations for the news to report on?

Thy guy wasn’t HURT… just embarrassed. And admit it, after a week of these cry-bullies isn’t just it a little satisfying to see the loudmouth knocked down a peg?

For the record… the ‘attacker’ was right.

When you ‘protest’ the result of an election, and demand it be thrown out because the people demand it? You ARE… objectively… in fact… an idiot.

Looks like this guy just hit his breaking point. It’s HARD to be surrounded by pussies.

ClashDaily.com’s, Editor-In-Chief, Doug Giles addresses our nation’s abysmal Pussification in his NEW book …

PUSSIFICATION: The Effeminization Of The American Male
by Doug Giles

PUSS-I-FI-CA-TION*: The act, or process, of a man being shamed, taught, led, pastored, drugged or otherwise coerced or cajoled into throwing out his brain, handing over his balls and formally abandoning the rarefied air of the testosterone-leader-fog that God and nature hardwired him to dwell in, and instead become a weak, effeminate, mangina-sporting, shriveled up little pussy.

* From The Doug Giles 2016 Dictionary of Grow the Hell Up, You Pussy!

Doug Giles, best-selling author of Raising Righteous And Rowdy Girls and Editor-In-Chief of the mega-blog, ClashDaily.com, has just penned a book he guarantees will kick hipster males into the rarefied air of masculinity.

That is, if the man-child will put down his frappuccino; shut the hell up and listen and obey everything he instructs them to do in his timely and tornadic tome.

In PUSSIFICATION: The Effeminization Of The American Male, Giles takes ‘Crispin’ from the unaccomplished, prissy and dank corridors of ‘Pussville’ up the steep, treacherous and unforgiving trail that leads to ‘Mantown.’

“Secretly, everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation.” – Clint Eastwood

Chapters include:

– Four Signs You’ve Been Pussified

– Bullies Love, And I Mean LOVE, Pussies (especially Big Government goons and Islamic radicals!)

– Dear Christian: You Might be a Pussy … but Jesus Ain’t

– Business Owners Should Avoid Pussies Like the Plague

– Real Women Hate Pussies

– How Parents Can Avoid Raising a Pussy

– Four ‘MUSTS’ For Males To Move From Pussville To Mantown

This is definitely one of the most politically incorrect books to ever hit the market.

It will most certainly offend the entitled whiners, but it will also be a breath of fresh air to young males who wish to be men versus hipster dandies.

Buy Now: PUSSIFICATION: The Effeminization Of The American Male

Screen Shot 2016-08-27 at 8.24.46 AM

Share if these Anti-Trump protesters are really getting on your nerves

Like Clash? Like Clash.