Being crushed by a five-story WikiLeaks and FBI steam roller is the only way the criminally corrupt Clinton campaign can be feeling right about now. The reopening of the FBI investigation into the former Secretary of State’s emails coupled with the massive amounts of evidence piling up concerning her Clinton Foundation criminal enterprise has lit an inferno beneath Donald Trump’s presidential poll numbers. Will voters elect the first president wear a prison orange jumpsuit?
With each FBI and WikiLeaks revelation the disturbing reality of seeing a handcuffed prisoner being driven off to prison becomes real. Yet the mainstream media is still reluctant to inform the American people about why the catalog of previous Clinton criminal conspiracies discovered by WikiLeaks and the FBI is a serious criminal and constitutional problem. One obvious answer is that by doing a deep investigative dive into the criminal activities of Clinton and her cohorts would reveal their own complicity as well.
With each WikiLeaks document dump of thousands of emails, Americans learn how high-ranking officials in the DNC, State Department, CNN, Justice Department worked hand in hand with the Clinton campaign to steer America’s presidential system with its checks and balances right off the Election Year cliff. A Hillary win at any criminal cost was far more important than the destruction of the fabric of the nation itself.
This day-by-day revelation has not only sent Hillary’s poll numbers tumbling but the all-important trustworthiness and fitness to be president has flipped in the waning days of the campaign. Now based on recent national polls, it is Donald Trump not “Crooked Hillary”, that has the nation’s confidence of being fit and trustworthy to inherit the mantle of the presidency.
The October surprise is not just one startling surprise that typically has been released the weekend before the election. This year, the FBI and WikiLeaks provided the October and November surprises that have torpedoed Clinton’s campaign presidential pathway to victory.
The mountains of evidence that is piling up daily can be difficult to impossible for the average voters to be able to digest. Each criminal conspiracy or criminal enterprise is connected to a network of criminal behavior that Clinton campaign officials had dismissed as mere speculation and innuendo. Now the WikiLeaks evidence is clear and convincing. Some of the evidence released in tens of thousands of WikiLeaks documents reveal the unsettling news that:
• DNC officials worked tirelessly to destroy all political opposition to Clinton’s presidential aspirations. The White House was part of the targeted hit jobs on Hillary opponents.
• CNN and NBC as well as other mainstream media officials were in collusion with Clinton campaign officials to provide her questions and answers to debates and town hall events.
• Debra Wasserman Shultz was forced out of her office in July as DNC leader and current DNC interim chair Donna Brazile was fired for leaking a town hall question and debate question and answers to Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
• A Justice Department official sent advance information to Clinton Campaign head John Podesta about upcoming congressional hearing investigation into the email controversy. This is the same official who worked for the Justice Department that was investigating the email controversy.
Of course, there are at least several dozen additional unsettling points that can also be listed, but voters can get the picture, that as Trump has been emphasizing throughout the Election Year, the system was and is rigged.
The cooperation between the mainstream media operatives that were covering up Clinton’s email criminality that threatened the nation’s security is a threat to what should be an impartial unbiased press in America. Justice Department officials, who denied the FBI the ability to convene a grand jury in the Clinton email scandal investigation is legally and morally unconscionable. In other words, it was rigged.
Voters who are going to the polls and voting early as well as those who will be voting on Tuesday, November 8, are beginning to understand just how morally and legally remorseless Hillary Clinton and her husband who is known as “Clinton Inc.” truly are. While voters are not fully engaged in wading through the countless details deluging the public from WikiLeaks and the FBI investigations, they understand what the Clinton corruption implications for American democracy is serious.
If Clinton were to be elected, the nation would be electing a president who was under FBI criminal investigation and is seriously under threat for indictment and probable conviction.
Not since General George Washington took the oath of office as the first president of the United States has a Commander-in-Chief been sworn in with one eye on the Bible and the other eye on a possible jail cell bunk and jump suit.
Even Richard Nixon resigned his office as president for the good of the country in order to prevent a very real constitutional crisis. Bill Clinton, a serial liar-in-chief was impeached by the House and decided to take his chances with a possible Senate conviction, which he won in a nail-biter. Even he was not under the serious threat of occupying a jail cell that his wife the former first lady may end up spending 10 to 20 years in.
Americans have to ask themselves these questions as they vote for the next leader of the free world:
• Do they want to elect a president who has skirted the nation’s laws with pay to play illegal practices that have enriched the Clintons to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars?
• Do they want to elect a president who has provided at least five rouge nations with national security secrets because they hacked her home email server and compromised the nation’s safety?
• Do voters feel confident electing a president who attacks millions of Americans as deplorable and irredeemable while defending a husband who has sexually assaulted countless woman and hides the criminal sexual behavior of a personal confidant’s husband’s sexual actions toward underage females?
America and its voters need a clean slate and a Trump election win on November 8 insures that the nation can enter a new year reconnecting with the lost principles that the nation’s founders believed in and fought and died protecting.
On Election Day, Make America Great Again will become more than an inspiring phrase. It will become a proud symbol that links up with Ronald Reagan’s shining city on hill, free from a president who will have to trade her pants suit for prison stripes.