Barry seems to be getting forgetful. Let’s help him out.
Obama recently said that that he was so grateful that there haven’t been organized terrorist attacks in the U.S.
Is he delusional or just using ‘lawyer-speak’?
Here are the attacks in the U.S. that have been inspired by or committed by Islamic terrorists during the Nobel Peace Prize Laureate President Obama’s two terms:
– Little Rock, Arkansas, June 1, 2009. Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad shot and murdered one soldier, Army Pvt. William Andrew Long, and injured another, Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula, at a military recruiting station in Little Rock. Muhammed claimed to be a member of Al Qaeda.
– Fort Hood, Texas, November 5, 2009. Obama famously called it ‘workplace violence’ when Major Nidal Malik Hasan shouted ‘Allahu Akbar!’ and murdered 14 people at a military base in Fort Hood. Hasan was in contact with Al Qaeda terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki prior to the attack, then requested to join ISIS while on death row.
– Benghazi, Libya, September 11, 2012. Islamic terrorist group, Ansar al-Sharia, attacked the consulate in Benghazi which resulted in the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.
– Boston, Massachusetts, April 15, 2013. The Boston Marathon bombing committed by brothers Tamerlan and Dhozkar Tsarnaev killing 3 and injuring 260 others. The brothers were self-radicalized and attended a mosque with ties to Al Quaeda.
– Moore, Oklahoma, September 24, 2014. Alton Nolen beheaded a woman, Colleen Huff, at a Vaughan Foods plant and stabbed and injured another person.
– Queens, New York, October 23, 2014. Zale Thompson, another self-radicalized Muslim, injured two police officers with a hatchet before being shot dead by other cops.
– Brooklyn, New York, December 20, 2014. Ismaayil Brinsley shot and murdered two police officers execution-style and his Facebook page featured jihadist postings and had ties to a terror-linked mosque.
– Garland, Texas, May 3, 2015. ISIS claims responsibility for two gunmen attacking the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, where a Mohammed cartoon contest was taking place.
– Chattanooga, Tennessee, July 16, 2015. Believed to have been inspired by ISIS, Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez shot and killed 4 marines and a sailor at a military base.
– San Bernardino, California, December 14, 2015. Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik shot and killed 14 people, injuring 22 others at a Christmas party.
– Orlando, Florida, June 12, 2016. Omar Mateen, ISIS supporter, shot and killed 49 with 53 others injured in the horrific attack in a gay nightclub.
– Roanoke, Virginia, August 20 2016. 20-year-old Wasil Farooqui stabbed two people and tried to behead them.
– Seaside Park, New Jersey, September 17, 2016. No injuries, but a pipe bomb was set off a the Marine Run.
– St. Cloud, Minnesota, September 17, 2016. Ten people were stabbed in a mall. The attacker asked if they were Muslim. The attacker, Dahir A. Adan, 22, has connections to ISIS.
– New York, New York, September 17, 2016. Bombs were placed around Manhattan and New Jersey by Ahmad Khan Rahami. One bomb injured 29 people.
– East Hartford, Connecticut, October 11, 2016. Feras M. Freitekh, a student pilot, intentionally crashed his plane killing himself and injuring 3. One injured was his instructor, and two others were occupants of a minivan that was near the crash site.
– Columbus, Ohio, November 28, 2016. Somali refugee, Abdul Razak Ali Artan, used his car and then a machete to attack 13 people on the Ohio State University campus. Artan was upset about the treatment of Muslims and appears to have self-radicalized.
H/T: The Daily Wire
Thanks for your amazing job protecting Americans, Obama!
We cannot wait until you’re out of the White House.