Oops. The national media noted in passing that a rash of brawls broke out at shopping malls across the country this week. To my knowledge, none reported the brawlers were virtually all black teens and young adults.
What else are they not telling us?
• The national media forgot to tell us that 37-year-old Byron Shamor Allen was arrested for murdering Rickie Morgan, a 35-year-old white woman. Allen is black.
Reports describe the murder scene as “grisly.” The victim was viciously bludgeoned and stabbed to death in a Philadelphia alley.
• A 54-year-old man was trying to make ends meet by delivering Papa John’s pizzas. Instead, William D. Kline met his end.
Kline was brutally murdered by two black males, police say. The victim was fatally shot in the chest while on the job. Robbery was the apparent motive. Arrested are 22-year-old Ferris Martin, and 30-year-old Kevin Morrison. The crime occurred in Louisiana.
• Another 54-year-old man, David John Bennett, was also shot dead on the job. The victim died from a single gunshot wound to the chest while he sat at the wheel of his taxi.
Lloyd Edward Pertelle, 18, has been charged in connection with the murder. The murder occurred in Conway, South Carolina.
• Tricia McCauley, 46, was found dead inside her car last week. She had been beaten and strangled to death.
The yoga instructor was reported missing after she failed to show up for a Christmas dinner gathering. Adrian Duane Johnson, 29, was arrested after his was spotted driving the victim’s car with the victim’s body in it.
Johnson is described as a serial shoplifter who had been arrested at least six times and should have been wearing a GPS monitor. The crime occurred in the Washington, D.C. area.
McCauley was white. Johnson is black.
• Danielle Brooks, 32, was fatally shot as a six-year-old child looked on, reports say. Arrested for the murder is Jaylyn Franklin, 20. Another suspect, Lamarkus Jayquann Mann, 22, is still being sought. Mann has been identified as the alleged gunman.
The suspects are black. The victim was white. The suspects are also accused of fatally shooting a black man. The crime occurred in Anchorage, Alaska.
• Curtis Oldham was only 21-years-old when he lost his life outside a daycare in Georgia. 15-year-old Caziah Brown was arrested for the crime. Reports say Brown was one of four teens who robbed and carjacked a pizza delivery man hours after the murder. Oldham was white. Brown is black.
• 45-year-old James Hill lost his life in September. Tyrell Young, 16, is charged with shooting the man outside a Walgreens in Independence, Missouri.
Reports say the teen robbed Hill and two others at gunpoint. After the robbery, Hill reportedly gave chase and was summarily shot to death.
• A 48-year-old black man has been arrested for murdering his white live-in girlfriend. Leo Stapleton “purposefully caused the death” of 40-year-old Kimberly Clark. The victim was found deceased in the victim’s apartment. Reports claim that Stapleton has spent most of the past 20 years in prison.
• 63-year-old Lydia Ivanditti was found dead inside her home. She died from “combined effects of strangulation and drowning,” a report says. Frank Don Causey, 26, was arrested for the murder. The motive was not disclosed.
The crime occurred in Eatonton, Georgia.
Ivanditti was white. Causey is black.
• Lisa Marie Naegle, 36, posed with the black man who is accused of killing her. The photo was taken hours before her death. Naegle was white.
Jackie Jerome Rogers, 34, was arrested for the crime.
Reports say the victim’s body was found faced down and naked in a shallow grave at her home. Naegle was training to be a nurse and had appeared on the reality television show, “Bridalplasty.”
• The epidemic of black-on-white homicides is not unique to the United States.
An illegal alien from Senegal was sentenced in Italy this month. Cheik Tidiane Diaw, 27, will serve 30 years for the murder of a 35-year-old American woman, Ashley Olsen.
Olsen was found beaten and strangled in her Florence apartment. Reports say she suffered several skull fractures. The crime occurred in 2015.
Oslen was white. Diaw is black.
• 43-year-old Steven Otter was murdered during a burglary of his Cape Town, South Africa apartment.
Two suspects entered the victim’s apartment in pre-dawn hours. They made off with a television set, cell phone, and lap top computer.
Otter was a noted community activist, journalist, and author.
Ironically, Otter was criticized for his support of the black-supremacist Economic Freedom Fighters and was photographed at a rally wearing the group’s red uniform complete with red beret.
Image; Screen shot: http://www.11alive.com/news/local/eatonton-womans-death-suspicious-police-say/363603130