Barack Obama can’t get enough of Barack Obama these days. In his latest iteration of how great I art, how great I art, he’s let us in on a little secret. Yes, he wanted a third term in the White House. And no, he doesn’t think it was anything he did or didn’t do in his other two terms that caused voters to reject his third term repackaged as it was in a pantsuit.
Then again, maybe there’s something to it. Here’s ten reasons you’d have voted for Obama if he had run a third time:
1. As awful as four more Barack Obama years would have been, four years with Michelle Obama at the helm would have been a lot worse. (Keep this in mind come 2020 when she runs for the Presidency – the left won’t be able to resist idea of “the first black woman President” squaring off against Donald Trump).
2. Four more years of Barack Obama would prove that America is racist, so much so that Americans gave a black man the Presidency not once, not twice, but three times.
3. If you add up all the damage done by social justice warriors and their riotous antics, then calculate the repair bill, you end up with a lot of shovel ready jobs.
4. There are so many American allies we haven’t turned our backs on yet.
5. Investments in nuclear projects – especially Iranian ones – would have paid off big if you invested your money in the right places.
6. Secretary of Personality John Kerry could have brought James Taylor to so many other capital cities for awkward sing-a-longs as the administration’s response to terrorism.
7. Think of all the fake news that would have come out had Barack won a third term.
8. The oceans would have stopped rising. All boats would have risen. Which I guess means Barack Obama would have supported a national hovercraft program? I hope so because hovercrafts are cool.
9. We’d have been spared the mindless babble coming out of Hollywood from celebrities that think we care what they think about elections.
10. We’ve have had to endure four more years of the entertainment-media complex and their gaslighting of us – telling us that things were great even as our day to day realities told us otherwise.
There’s a bonus. Four more years of Obama would have been four more years in which case all of us who disagree with his agenda would have been branded racists, sexists, Islamophobes, homophobes, birthers, Christianists, and all the rest.
I feel like we’re missing out on four years that could have been. Chant with me will you: four more years, four more years, four more years!
Image: Public Domain; https://pixabay.com/en/barack-obama-2011-thoughtful-1166062/;