Of late protesters have spewed many vile epilates at our new President. They are joined by the elected officials who vow he is a liar, (without any real proof or concrete examples,) and that he should be impeached. Which is just ridiculous for a tenure of 25 days.
Really people, are you ignorant, or just putting on a good dog and pony show, which by many accounts is funded by George Soros and some of his nefarious corporations, such as MoveOn.Org.
Of course, there are the mental giants like Nancy Pelosi who thinks George Bush, (either one) is still in office and Maxine Waters, who believes that Putin is invading Korea, while Trump gives him a big thumbs- up and a hearty embrace.
Then, there are the retailers who do not want the patronage of Conservatives like Star Bucks, Nordstrom, Marshall’s, TJ Maxx and of late adding, Sears, Home Depot and Kmart. Openly scoffing at the monetary loss they are courting just to be part of the “in crowd” of Hollywood liberals and those living in the parents’ basement crowds with an expensive liberal arts degree, no job, and those who are part of a disappointingly unformed groups of institutes of higher learning, i.e. colleges.
So it would be of great use and a tribute to the expansion of personal knowledge to define some of the “terms” that have been applied to President Trump and see how they rate on matching his actions to the definitions according to Dictionary.com.
NAZI – A member of the Nationalist Socialist German Worker’s Party, which controlled Germany from 1933 to 1945, under Adolf Hitler and advocated totalitarian government, Anti- Semitism, (i.e. hatred of Jews,) and Aryan Supremacy, all these leading to World War II and the Holocaust.
Nazi A – as pertaining to above definition:
Totalitarian – of or relating to a centralized government that does not tolerate parties of differing opinion and that exercises dictatorial control over many aspects of life. Also, exercising control of freedom, will or thought of others. Authoritarian / Autocratic.
Nazi B – When using the capital letter.
The Holocaust – The systematic mass slaughter of European Jews in Nazi concentration camps during World War II. In general terms, any mass slaughter or reckless destruction of life.
Nazi C – Aryan Supremacy
The Aryan Race is a notion historically significant in European culture in the period of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It was about people who had blonde hair, blue eyes which were ideal for Nazi Germans. It occurred before World War II.
Another term that is applied to the 45th President is fascist.
Fascist or Fascism – A governmental system lead by a dictator, having complete power, forcibly oppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc. and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism, and often racism.
A fascist is a person who believes in or sympathizes with fascism.
From these definitions, it is possible to break down or disqualify the sitting President, taking the definitions line by line and providing examples to the contrary.
1) Nazi – President Trump is NOT a member of the Nazi Party. He has no hatred for Jews, in fact, his son-in-law is Jewish. He has a warm regard and relationship with Benjamin Netanyahu, and supports America’s true ally in the Middle East, the state of Israel.
2) The Holocaust – The above mentioned facts would not lead to Trump’s having a tendency toward genocide of the Jewish race.
3) Aryan Supremacy – This would not be applicable as he has had two foreign born wives, his eldest son is dark headed and he has tapped an extremely diverse cabinet, which includes several women, and ethnic groups. Another example was his overwhelming reach out to both the African American, Latino and LGBT communities. He campaigned on the promise of a better America for all, humbly asking for a chance to make a difference.
Nazis worked to eradicate not only Jews, but homosexuals, people with Down syndrome, dwarfism or mental challenges.
Again, another factor that would disqualify him as a Nazi.
4) Fascism or Fascist – Trump is not a dictator, but was properly and legitimately elected by the voting system in use by the United States for centuries. If he was a dictator, he would have immediately sent troops to squash the riots in Berkley, California, New York and the “protests” and marches of the delusional sore losers about the election and the “feminists” who came out to express their displeasure with the new Commander in Chief.
5) Totalitarian – He has expressed repeatedly his desire to see average Americans prosperous by convincing companies to remain in the US and provide jobs. Therefore, he is not a fascist, as a fascist would want people to stay poor and be controlled, as would a totalitarian.
These arguments prove what Trump is NOT, but how do these words apply to liberal left who burn and riot, destroy public property and work tirelessly to discredit the President.
The liberal (intolerant) left will not suffer any opinion or group who goes against their ideas, as was evidenced in disallowing Women for Life or feminists that are Pro Life to march in their protest the day after the election.
The riot at Berkley is another example of the left’s willingness to stifle free speech if it doesn’t coincide with their views, even though the First Amendment applies to everyone equally.
The mainstream media works tirelessly to harass and discredit the office of the President, as well as anyone connected to him.
It seems if there are any fascists, it would be strictly by definition:
The liberal left, the Hollywood snowflakes and the mainstream media, not the President!
Image: By Bundesarchiv, Bild 146-1987-121-09A / CC-BY-SA 3.0, CC BY-SA 3.0 de, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=5419443