LMAO: Liberal Dork Who Destroyed Trump’s Hollywood Star Gets BAD NEWS!

You do the crime, you do the time. Even if you’re THIS guy.

On Tuesday, a Los Angeles man, James Lambert Otis, 53, was sentenced for destroying the Donald Trump star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

In October, Otis had dressed up like a construction worker and smashed the star with a sledgehammer.

Initially, he had wanted to remove the star completely and auction it off, but the task was too difficult and time-consuming.

ClashDaily has reported on some of the vandalism to Trump’s Hollywood star here.

But wait! There’s more!

Otis is a rich lefty that is CEO of Otis Lambert Financial Group LLC, and heir to the Otis elevator fortune.

He once tried to auction Mohandas Gandhi’s glasses for $2,000,000 as reported by the New York Times:

The man who started a political uproar in India by putting former belongings of Mohandas K. Gandhi up for auction in New York — then unsuccessfully trying to shut down the $2 million sale — has removed a potential legal challenge that could have complicated the return of the items to the nation Mr. Gandhi founded.

James Otis, a wealthy peace activist based in Los Angeles, said this week that he dropped his threats of a lawsuit after the buyer, Vijay Mallya, a liquor and airline tycoon who is one of the wealthiest men in India, agreed to set up a nonprofit foundation dedicated to promoting causes championed by Gandhi, like nonviolent conflict resolution and assisting the poor.

What. A. Douchbag.

James Lambert Otis, 53, pleaded no contest to one felony count of vandalism stemming from the incident last October, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office said Otis must pay $3,700 to the Hollywood Historic Trust and $700 to the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. He must also serve three years of formal probation and 20 days of Caltrans work.

Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star was destroyed by a sledgehammer-wielding Otis in an early-morning attack Oct. 26, 2016…

…Otis was arrested one day after his vandalism, and Trump’s star allegedly received “Secret Service-like protection” after its destruction.

Trump first received his marker along Hollywood Boulevard on Jan. 16, 2007, according to the attraction’s website…

…Defacements of the star were frequent enough that a petition to remove the marker was circulated last April.

The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce resisted the effort, insisting it had never revoked a previously awarded star.
Read more: The Hill

He gave his reasons here:

He is a self-styled ‘non-violent activist’ and has been arrested many times for his ‘activism’.

What did his ‘activism’ get him this time?

A fine and probation.

But he didn’t succeed in his goal.

We now have President Trump.

Share if you think that these left wing ‘activists’ need to face the music like Otis did

Like Clash? Like Clash.

Leave a Comment

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.