The Liberal elites were giddy to take their pot-shots at President Trump at the Academy Awards. The host of the Oscars, Jimmy Kimmel, was no different.
Why, oh why do the Liberal windbags in Hollywood have to make everything into a partisan thing?
Kimmel actually had a brief comment about ‘unity’:
I’m not the man to unite this country, but it can be done. You know, if every person watching this show — I don’t want to get too serious, but there are millions and millions of people watching right now — and if every one of you took a minute to reach out to one person you disagree with, someone you like, and have a positive, considerate conversation — not as liberals or conservatives, as Americans — if we could all do that, we can make America great again. We really could. It starts with us.
But he also said this:
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 27, 2017
More of Kimmel’s lines:
- Congratulations, everybody who’s nominated tonight. Thank you for letting me be a part of this. I’m excited, I’ve never been to the Oscars before. It’s my first time here. And the way you people go through hosts, it’s probably my last time here. So I’m going to enjoy this while I’m here. This broadcast is being watched live by millions of Americans, and around the world in more than 225 countries that now hate us. And I think that is an amazing thing.
- As you know, I don’t have to tell anybody, the country is divided right now. I’ve been getting a lot of advice. It’s time to bring people together. You have to say something. Let’s just get something straight off the top. I can’t do that. There’s only one “Braveheart” in the room, and he’s not gonna unite us either. Mel [Gibson], you look great. I think the Scientology is working. I really do.
- I want to say thank you to President Trump. I mean remember last year when it seemed like the Oscars were racist? It has been an amazing year for movies. Black people saved NASA and white people saved jazz. That’s what you call progress.
Read more: New York Times
And for that blatant hypocrisy, ClashDaily awards Jimmy Fallon with the Pussy of the Week Award!
No, wait! Wrong envelope.
This isn’t a joke, it’s really Jimmy Kimmel that won.
And Mr. Kimmel, you could also use these:
ClashDaily.com’s, Editor-In-Chief, Doug Giles addresses our nation’s abysmal Pussification in his NEW book …
PUSSIFICATION: The Effeminization Of The American Male
by Doug Giles
PUSS-I-FI-CA-TION*: The act, or process, of a man being shamed, taught, led, pastored, drugged or otherwise coerced or cajoled into throwing out his brain, handing over his balls and formally abandoning the rarefied air of the testosterone-leader-fog that God and nature hardwired him to dwell in, and instead become a weak, effeminate, mangina-sporting, shriveled up little pussy.
* From The Doug Giles 2016 Dictionary of Grow the Hell Up, You Pussy!
Doug Giles, best-selling author of Raising Righteous And Rowdy Girls and Editor-In-Chief of the mega-blog, ClashDaily.com, has just penned a book he guarantees will kick hipster males into the rarefied air of masculinity.
That is, if the man-child will put down his frappuccino; shut the hell up and listen and obey everything he instructs them to do in his timely and tornadic tome.
In PUSSIFICATION: The Effeminization Of The American Male, Giles takes ‘Crispin’ from the unaccomplished, prissy and dank corridors of ‘Pussville’ up the steep, treacherous and unforgiving trail that leads to ‘Mantown.’
“Secretly, everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation.” – Clint Eastwood
– Four Signs You’ve Been Pussified
– Bullies Love, And I Mean LOVE, Pussies (especially Big Government goons and Islamic radicals!)
– Dear Christian: You Might be a Pussy … but Jesus Ain’t
– Business Owners Should Avoid Pussies Like the Plague
– Real Women Hate Pussies
– How Parents Can Avoid Raising a Pussy
– Four ‘MUSTS’ For Males To Move From Pussville To Mantown
This is definitely one of the most politically incorrect books to ever hit the market.
It will most certainly offend the entitled whiners, but it will also be a breath of fresh air to young males who wish to be men versus hipster dandies.
Doug Giles, Creator of ClashDaily.com and author of the #1 Amazon best-seller, PUSSIFICATION: The Effeminization Of The American Male, has created a coloring book just for the fragile little college snowflakes.
Check this out from Amazon.com’s product description …
Dear College Student:
Here’s a coloring book just for you! We know you’re angry that Trump got elected so we’re here to help exorcise your devils and give you some much-needed relief through coloring.
If you haven’t ever colored before, here are some tips to help you draw a pretty picture that you can cherish for years to come.
It’s pretty simple. Just try to stay inside the lines. That’s it. Have fun and use all your crayons. Make your Mommy and Daddy proud. Hell, who knows … they might even put it on their refrigerator for all your friends and relatives to see!
God bless you, little Tinkerpot.
Doug tells us his new coloring book ‘is very offensive, will definitely melt snowflakes, and God & Country lovin’ Americans will howl with laughter over its contents’
If you hate America’s PUSSIFICATION of young people you’ll LOVE Giles’ new coloring book and of course his best-seller, PUSSIFICATION: The Effeminization Of The American Male.
Available now at Amazon: