What’s a government supposed to do for you? Well, it’s not QUITE what the snowflakes think.
O’Reilly boiled it down to three major expectations of any good government:
1) Security: an effective defense against those who would kill us.
2) Health Care: an affordable medical system that can alleviate our suffering.
— financially reasonable/affordable
— you should have access to the doctors you want
— not weighed down in red tape and delays
3) Fair Access to The Free Marketplace
How did he do? Was he on target?
Miss anything? Get anything wrong? Kick it around in the comments.
Whatever the case, it’s NOT the Bernie vision of free government cheese for everyone.
If you haven’t worked this out yet? This will sort you out.
ClashDaily.com’s, Editor-In-Chief, Doug Giles addresses our nation’s abysmal Pussification in his NEW book …
PUSSIFICATION: The Effeminization Of The American Male
by Doug Giles
PUSS-I-FI-CA-TION*: The act, or process, of a man being shamed, taught, led, pastored, drugged or otherwise coerced or cajoled into throwing out his brain, handing over his balls and formally abandoning the rarefied air of the testosterone-leader-fog that God and nature hardwired him to dwell in, and instead become a weak, effeminate, mangina-sporting, shriveled up little pussy.
* From The Doug Giles 2016 Dictionary of Grow the Hell Up, You Pussy!
Doug Giles, best-selling author of Raising Righteous And Rowdy Girls and Editor-In-Chief of the mega-blog, ClashDaily.com, has just penned a book he guarantees will kick hipster males into the rarefied air of masculinity.
That is, if the man-child will put down his frappuccino; shut the hell up and listen and obey everything he instructs them to do in his timely and tornadic tome.
In PUSSIFICATION: The Effeminization Of The American Male, Giles takes ‘Crispin’ from the unaccomplished, prissy and dank corridors of ‘Pussville’ up the steep, treacherous and unforgiving trail that leads to ‘Mantown.’
“Secretly, everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation.” – Clint Eastwood
– Four Signs You’ve Been Pussified
– Bullies Love, And I Mean LOVE, Pussies (especially Big Government goons and Islamic radicals!)
– Dear Christian: You Might be a Pussy … but Jesus Ain’t
– Business Owners Should Avoid Pussies Like the Plague
– Real Women Hate Pussies
– How Parents Can Avoid Raising a Pussy
– Four ‘MUSTS’ For Males To Move From Pussville To Mantown
This is definitely one of the most politically incorrect books to ever hit the market.
It will most certainly offend the entitled whiners, but it will also be a breath of fresh air to young males who wish to be men versus hipster dandies.