To the politically correct crowd, Islam is a religion of peace, jihad is a spiritual war that occurs within individual Muslim, and that terrorist attacks by Muslims are the result of Islam being hijacked by a tiny minority of extremists. However, that is not the case.
First of all, Islam is not a religion of peace. In fact, the word “Islam” not does mean “peace”- contrary to what some people say. Instead, it means submission. And submission is what is expected of Muslims. Sharia Law (a.k.a. Islamic Law) is what Muslims are supposed to abide by, even if some of them reject it. At any rate, Sharia Law is perhaps the harshest legal system of all time. Here are some examples:
• Dhimmis (a term generally given to Christians and Jews, due to being considered “people of the book”, but also applies to all non-Muslims) are to be treated as second-class citizens. They can either convert, pay the jizya (a special tax which is basically protection money), or be killed. In addition, they cannot build or repair their places of worship, openly express their religious beliefs, or proselytize.
• The consumption of pork and alcohol are forbidden, as is gambling, usury (charging interest), and owning dogs (since, like pigs, they are regarded as unclean).
• Women are considered inferior to men. Thus, they are subject to beatings, honor killings, forced marriages, genital mutilation, being forced to wear the burqa, being forbidden from leaving the home without a male relative escorting them, and having their lives dominated by their male relatives.
Second, jihad does mean holy war. There have been countless terrorist attacks over the years. Such attacks include the various lone wolf attacks (e.g. the shooting at a gay night club in Orlando). Forms of jihad also consist of the gangland-style jihad (e.g. Muslims in Europe engaging in rioting, rape, and carrying out Sharia patrols in Muslim neighborhoods) as well as the stealth jihad, which includes an increase of Muslim immigrants into the West, special accommodations for Muslims in various public places (e.g. various eateries removing pork from their menus to avoid offending Muslims, removal of crosses or Christmas trees in public spaces), and the infiltration and subversion of Western Governments (and the West in general).
Such infiltration and subversion is being done due to the influence of various organizations claiming to be civil rights groups for Muslims. Such groups include the Council for American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), and the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA). And there is not much coverage in the press due to fear of being called an Islamophobe and facing the consequences (ranging from losing one’s job to being prosecuted for hate speech to even being killed).
Third, Islam has not been hijacked by a tiny minority of extremists. In fact, Muslims have been violent since the founding of Islam. Muhammad led raids against non-Muslims, thus setting off a series of conquests throughout the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. And the jihad continues to this day. It should be noted that a significant percentage of Muslims worldwide support jihad (as well as Sharia Law). Keep in mind that Islam calls for world domination.
So what can be done about the global jihad? Here are some answers from The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam & the Crusades and The Politically Incorrect Guide to Jihad:
• The United States (and its Western Allies) must build up their military strength.
• Stop being politically correct and recognize Islam, jihad, and Sharia Law for what they are.
• Become familiar with the Koran. As Sun-tzu stated in The Art of War, “know thy enemy.”
• Inform the public of the truth about Islam (e.g. honest reporting on jihad activity).
• Stop taking in Muslim immigrants.
• Contain nations like Iran (including their nuclear programs).
• Destroy terrorist organizations such as Al-Qaeda and ISIS.
• Secure our borders, ports, harbors, and the grid.
• Become self-sufficient when it comes to our sources of energy (e.g. drill for oil here in America, stop the war on coal, and increase the number of nuclear power plants).
• Support our allies (including Muslims who reject jihad and Sharia Law).
• Destroy the will of the jihadists to fight.
• Tie foreign aid to Muslim countries on how non-Muslims are treated in such countries and put such countries on notice (e.g., having them denounce jihad and Sharia Law), or even withdraw foreign aid from them.
• Take pride in Western culture.
By doing these things, the global jihad can be defeated.
Image: Flag of the Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine; By MrPenguin20 – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=30669055