Will the Media (D) will continue to ignore the race-hatred exhibited here? Probably.
Well, that headline’s a real shocker, right?
The Media (D) and the Democrats (but I repeat myself) are always wanting Republicans to denounce Nazis, neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan, white supremacists, Steve Bannon, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, and President Donald Trump.
To be honest, I’m not really sure why those last three are in that list, but maybe it’s because the Media (D) continues to slander those three men as racists and/or white supremacists with no evidence other than their dislike for their policies.
But I digress…
An actual racist from one of the ‘many sides’ that President Trump was vilified for mentioning, is Chanelle Helm, a leader of Black Lives Matter Louisville.
She has published a list of ‘Requests’ for white people in response to the events that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia when the Nazis and KKK marched with thousands protesting them.
(They aren’t really requests, they are demands as you will see.)
She says that these are to be read with ‘that Southern, black grandmama voice’.
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
It’s always appropriate to tell people what to do based on their race, right?
That’s not racist at all.
Because if the tables were turned, it would be totally ok, right?
For example, I could ask Oprah Winfrey to will her stuff to me.
She’s rich and black and I’m neither, so that makes it fine, right?
No. No, it doesn’t make it fine.
I do find it curious that the call is always out to ‘white people’ to give money to blacks, and never to successful black people to invest in their communities that are suffering from ‘generational poverty’. C’mon Beyonce, JayZee, Kanye, Oprah, Samuel L. Jackson, and others in entertainment — it’s time to step up. And don’t think we’re letting the many, many black athletes off the hook. Y’all need to step up, too!
2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
That is a perfect example of a white person living large and not spreading the wealth around.
That dude was racially ‘non-binary’.
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
Perhaps letting people live there ‘for free’ will rob them of the opportunity to take pride in their homes because it is costing them something.
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
This demand just looks like this:
To which I’d respond:
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
More ‘gimme your stuff’ crap said unironically from a legit ‘racist asshole’.
Does this chick even realize that she’s being racist?
And I don’t just mean to white people — to black people, too.
Demanding that white people hand over their stuff, is insulting and racist because it insinuates that black people can’t get ahead without white people handing them things.
Is that the message that Chanelle Helm wants to get across?
Because it’s been implied in every point so far.
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
Some people just aren’t in a position to buy property — and that’s not a racial thing. Deal with it.
Do your own re-budgeting and/or get a job or two. Save up and maybe you’ll get there.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
Ok, this one seems easy.
We just need to find out where Chanelle Helm works and show them this post.
Though, I’m not clear exactly what this woman is talking about.
‘Yaw’ as I understood it is an aeronautical term, so I don’t know what the ‘f’ that she’s saying.
What’s with the sudden switch into Ebonics? I thought the whole thing was to be read in a ‘Southern black grandmama voice’.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
There are only a couple thousand legitimate white racists in the entire United States.
And they’re all stupid.
I am having real difficulty with this list because as an Editor, I just want to fix the writing.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
Is she inciting violence?
Against a particular race?
Or just demanding that people be fired on the spot for the suspicion of racism?
Backing up my response to No. 7…
10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
This is what you’d call a summary of the previous points.
Of course, she continues her demand for more stuff — including scarves and ‘funding’ black and brown people in their work.
She’s not talking about their jobs, here, I’ll assume, but rather their ‘social justice’ work.
So, you’re supposed to financially support them in the demand for ‘reparations’ from you.
You lose financially both ways!
It’s a brilliant, though simplistic, get-rich-quick scheme if enough dupes fall for it.
But they won’t because it’s stupid.
And anyone with two brain cells to rub together will get that.
The ‘article’ ends with a bunch of hashtags:
#RunUsOurLand #Reparations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney
And a list of links to PayPal accounts so the ‘white people’ could hand over their cash.
You can read the whole thing here here (without my stellar commentary).
Well, I hope you’ve learned something from Chanelle Helm today, kiddies.
This Black Lives Matter ‘leader’ is a racist bigot that thinks blacks are inferior.
If she didn’t think that way she wouldn’t be demanding white people give their stuff to black people.
And now she’s revealed exactly who she is for the world to see.