A new, 18-minute mini-documentary follows the journey of Irina, a 23-year-old liberal, Jewish New Yorker who voted for Obama in 2008. Yet as her connection to Israel has grown, and she has learned more about the President’s policies across the Middle East and towards Israel in particular, Irina has come to realize that “when the chips are down,” the President may not “have Israel’s back” as he says.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Nutty Professor: Prof Talks Economics With Cash Stuck To Her Naughty Bits…Because Feminism
- Antifa Tinkerpots Don’t Want Their Pics Shared – So, Let’s Share Them Far-N-Wide
- What This POS Did To His Pregnant Wife & Daughters Merits Him A Special Place In Hell
- Boom! 15yr. Old Girl Drops Dude Choking Her Mom
- Video: Antifa Tinkerpots Threaten Trump’s Life – Share This Video With The FBI
- Dumb@ss Alert! Andrew Cuomo Says, ‘America Was Never Great’
- Danny DeVito’s Attack On Trump’s Team Gets Personal… Invokes The Grandchildren