A new, 18-minute mini-documentary follows the journey of Irina, a 23-year-old liberal, Jewish New Yorker who voted for Obama in 2008. Yet as her connection to Israel has grown, and she has learned more about the President’s policies across the Middle East and towards Israel in particular, Irina has come to realize that “when the chips are down,” the President may not “have Israel’s back” as he says.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: Armed Robber Holds Up The Wrong Mom & Daughter – All Hell Breaks Loose!
- ‘Cowards’: 4 Deputies Cowered Behind Cars As Cruz Killed Kids – Here’s The Damning Details
- Watch: Tide Podder Says You Can Buy An AR-15 For This Super-Low Price – She’s Blonde To The Bone
- Snowflake Says Rightwingers Are SCARIER Than Radical Islam – Bro Slowly Roasts Her Over TRUTH Coals
- Watch: LeBron Hates Assault Weapons – Except When He’s Shooting Them
- Question: Do You Feel Bad For Deported Illegals?
- Watch: Sleaze Bag Steals Pregnant Chick’s Purse – The Wrong Pregnant Chick’s Purse