DNC delegate and partisan Democrat lawyer Gloria Allred attended the “30 Days to Victory” Obama fundraiser at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on October 7th…featuring George Clooney and musical acts Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Bon Jovi and Earth, Wind & Fire. After the fundraiser, Allred admitted to O’Reilly Factor correspondent Jesse Watters that she “just had a few words with the President” backstage, “he had some very kind words for me,” and “knows of my work…” but would not elaborate more on the details of her conversation. Now, two weeks later Allred is spearheading an “October surprise” targeting Mitt Romney just days before the election.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- This High School Teacher Is In Trouble Over The Anti-Gun Walkout — Here’s The 411
- Watch: Powerful Video Of The Shady Aspects Of The Parkland HS Massacre
- Photos: Jimmy Kimmel Hates These Pics – So, Of Course, Spread Them Around
- VIDEO: Muslim ‘Refugees’ Attack A Man Who Had A SURPRISE Waiting For Them
- Watch: 2 Armed Robbers Rob The Wrong Store – This Is Wild
- I Don’t Think This Anti-Gun Teenager Understands The Shirt She’s Wearing
- Texas School Destroys ADHD With This OLD SCHOOL Remedy