“Anytime a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans who were serving our country get killed, we have to figure out what happened and fix it,” he said, speaking with Morning Joe hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski in New Hampshire. “But I do take offense with some suggestion that in any way, we haven’t tried to make sure that the American people knew as the information was coming in what we believed.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Breaking: Austin Bomber Blows Himself Up During Stand-off With Police
- Dear America: The FBI Has Bill & Loretta’s Tarmac Docs – Here’s 9 Things You NEED To Know
- BREAKING: Armed Resource Officer Shoots & Kills Maryland School Shooter
- Pictured: Here’s The Austin Bomber’s Pic And History
- Dear CNN: You Didn’t Care About Bill’s Sex Life, So Why The Obsession With Stormy Daniels?
- Melania Slaps Down Mika And It’s Putdown Perfection!
- You’ll Love This: Benghazi Bro Blasts McCabe & Comey – And I Mean Blasts!