By Julian Pecquet– Russian leader Vladimir Putin sent President Obama a telegram congratulating him for winning a second term on Wednesday, while the country’s prime minister mocked Mitt Romney’s aggressive stance against the Kremlin.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- What This POS Did To His Pregnant Wife & Daughters Merits Him A Special Place In Hell
- Watch: Snake Handling Preacher Handles The Wrong Frickin’ Snake
- Nutty Professor: Prof Talks Economics With Cash Stuck To Her Naughty Bits…Because Feminism
- Trump Goes After Social Media Giants For Silencing Conservatives – Promises Them Problems
- LMAO: Here’s A Bathroom Bumper Sticker We Need To Share With 1M Rowdy Americans
- Clash Poll: Does The Bodycam Footage Vindicate This Police Shooting?
- Clash Poll: Was Trump Right To Remove Brennan’s Security Clearance?