By Julian Pecquet– Russian leader Vladimir Putin sent President Obama a telegram congratulating him for winning a second term on Wednesday, while the country’s prime minister mocked Mitt Romney’s aggressive stance against the Kremlin.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Here’s 4 Reasons You Should Tell Netflix, ‘Adios!’
- Judge Evicts Shiftless Snowflake From Parents Home – The Reasons Will Make You Shout, ‘WTF?’
- Gang Tries To Kidnap Bro’s 17yr. Old Daughter – Bro Goes FULL RAMBO On Them
- Scholars Claim Mueller’s Appointment Violated Appointments Clause of Constitution
- Dude To Run As A Chick Because He Feels Like A Woman Once A Week
- Watch: The ‘Bend Over’ Prank Got A Lot Of Dudes In Trouble With Girlfriends
- ACORN And The Firestorm: Explosive Documentary About The Takedown Of Obama’s Claim To Fame, ACORN