Laura Ingraham interviewed gun rights advocate John Lott. He recounted a conversation with then-Senator Obama who told Lott: “I don’t believe people should be able to own guns.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- She’s Back! Race-Faker Rachel Dolezal Busted For Welfare Fraud
- Extortion: Famous Gun-Grabber Just Issued A Million-Dollar Demand To This Major Grocery Chain
- WATCH: Pretty Girl Shows Her Panties In Public – ONLY A Lefty Will Understand ‘Why’
- Hey, ‘Trump Is Racist’ Peeps: Prager Just Blew Your ‘Animals’ Nonsense All To Hell
- Right Or Ridiculous? Judge Rules Trump Can’t Block Twitter Followers
- Hey CNN: Will You Report On The Arrest, Imprisonment of this British ‘Citizen Journalist’?
- Anti-2a Chief Says He’s ‘Watching’ Dana Loesch — She Puts Him On Blast!