Laura Ingraham interviewed gun rights advocate John Lott. He recounted a conversation with then-Senator Obama who told Lott: “I don’t believe people should be able to own guns.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Cute Girl Struts Thru Mall In BODY PAINT – The Reactions Are INTERESTING
- FRANKLIN GRAHAM: Nearly 500k People Just ‘Liked’ What Graham Said About ‘Caitlyn Jenner’
- WATCH: Pretty Girl Shows Her Panties In Public – ONLY A Lefty Will Understand ‘Why’
- LaVar Ball BLASTS Trump Again, Refuses To Thank Him, In A Weird AF Interview
- WATCH: Roy Moore’s Accuser SPEAKS – Is She Full Of Crap Or Telling The Truth?
- WATCH: ‘Final Warning To White People, We Will Burn Down Your Houses’
- QUESTION: Is Hillary ‘The One’ Spoken About In The Book Of Revelation?