Clash Daily contributor Gen. Jerry Curry was recently interviewed on the Michael Savage radio program. He addresses the the gun rights vs. gun control issue by considering the problem of overall societal coarseness. What about America’s “culture of violence”? What about respect for others? How did our forefathers view gun ownership versus the way so many look at it today? On another topic, why has the federal government bought billions of rounds of ammunition over the course of the last year? And, exactly WHAT is Barack Obama up to?
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Loser Plays Grab@ss With Cute Waitress — Instantly Regrets It
- REPORT: The More Teens Use Digital Devices, The Higher The Risk Of …
- Borat Tries To Punk Gun Store – That Was A Bad Idea
- “Texas Tea”: TX Tops Iran/Iraq For Oil Production, Moves Into 3rd Spot
- Mom Lets 2 Men Rape Her 2yr Old Girl – Little Girl Has STD Now
- Anthony Bourdain’s Final Interview: He Hammered Clintons And Disgraced Hollywood
- Watch: Bro Robs A Restaurant With A Boxcutter — Gets Taken To Paintown