Clash Daily contributor Gen. Jerry Curry was recently interviewed on the Michael Savage radio program. He addresses the the gun rights vs. gun control issue by considering the problem of overall societal coarseness. What about America’s “culture of violence”? What about respect for others? How did our forefathers view gun ownership versus the way so many look at it today? On another topic, why has the federal government bought billions of rounds of ammunition over the course of the last year? And, exactly WHAT is Barack Obama up to?
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Photos: Jimmy Kimmel Hates These Pics – So, Of Course, Spread Them Around
- Dear America: The Miami Bridge Disaster Was As Avoidable As The Parkland Massacre – Here’s The 411
- Total BS: HS Kid Refuses To Participate In Anti-Gun Walkout – Look What The School Did To Him
- BRUTAL Truth Bomb By Denmark Teacher EVISCERATES Liberals’ Call For “Free Stuff”
- Watch: Powerful Video Of The Shady Aspects Of The Parkland HS Massacre
- Watch: 2 Armed Robbers Rob The Wrong Store – This Is Wild
- I Don’t Think This Anti-Gun Teenager Understands The Shirt She’s Wearing