On this week’s Saturday Night Live, Kate McKinnon played HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and lampooned the notoriously bad rollout of Obamacare’s online registration site, Healthcare.gov. Conceding that the website “sucks,” McKinnon’s Sebelius went on to offer other terrible alternatives, like a “low-res” site with limited options. If that doesn’t work, the government offers you the chance to sign up in an another language like Icelandic.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- URINAL PROTESTS: You Won’t Believe What Liberals Are Claiming About URINALS & Men
- Churchill’s Grandson SLAMS Trump – Winston Would Be ASHAMED Of His Grandson
- PARENTS: If This Chick Punched YOUR Son – Would You Tell Him To Hit BACK? (VIRAL)
- Is Madonna Drunk, Losing Her Marbles, Or Both? (Bizarre Video)
- Top Cop Calls NFL Whiners ‘Anti-American Degenerates’ – Look What Happened To Her
- LET’S PLAY: Name Something You Trust MORE Than Her – Here’s Our List
- A BIGGER, More Concentrated, NFL Boycott Is Brewing – This’ll Get Their Attention