Many married couples cite the birth of their first child as the happiest day of their lives. But childless couples are more happily married than those who have children, a study has found. The project has found that people without children are more satisfied with their relationships and more likely to feel valued by their partner.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: The ‘Build The Wall’ Song Sung To Led Zeppelin’s Famous Hit Is Comedic Gold
- Bro Arrested For Shoving Kid To The Ground – What Would You Have Done?
- BREAKING: Trump Caught Training In Russia – Someone Tell CNN Immediately!
- WATCH: 11yr. Old Bad@ss SHOOTS Burglar And Delivers EPIC Message To Him Via TV
- Kathy Griffin Goes After Melania – F*** You Melania, You Feckless Piece Of S***’
- NFL Loser Charged With Raping 4 Women Ages 56, 59, 71, 86!
- Dear Dads, No Matter What The Man-Haters Say, You’re Irreplaceable!