Many married couples cite the birth of their first child as the happiest day of their lives. But childless couples are more happily married than those who have children, a study has found. The project has found that people without children are more satisfied with their relationships and more likely to feel valued by their partner.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- DEAR WUSSIES: Here’s What Old People Mean When They Call You A MILLENNIAL (VIRAL VIDEO)
- WATCH: Pretty Girl Shows Her Panties In Public – ONLY A Lefty Will Understand ‘Why’
- 61-YR-OLD WHITE MAN: Nearly Beat To Death By 50 Black Teens, HORRIFIC VIDEO
- WATCH: ‘I Sat NAKED Under A Robe’ – New Trump Accuser Is The FUNNIEST
- SNL Dork Gets A Tattoo Of This Prominent Liberal Old Lady – Will He REGRET It?
- Trump Just BANNED The CDC From Using A Beloved Liberal Word – Snowflakes Are MELTING!
- HERE SHE IS: Meet The Nastiest And Most Heartless B*tch In America