Many married couples cite the birth of their first child as the happiest day of their lives. But childless couples are more happily married than those who have children, a study has found. The project has found that people without children are more satisfied with their relationships and more likely to feel valued by their partner.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- DEAR AMERICA: Isn’t It STRANGE Liberals Aren’t Raising Hell Over THIS Mass Shooter?
- A BIGGER, More Concentrated, NFL Boycott Is Brewing – This’ll Get Their Attention
- CLASH POLL: Should Muslim Women Be Forced To Unmask When Using These Services?
- WATCH: Sniper Takes OUT Stupid Kidnapper (GRAPHIC VIDEO)
- FRANKLIN GRAHAM: Nearly 500k People Just ‘Liked’ What Graham Said About ‘Caitlyn Jenner’
- URINAL PROTESTS: You Won’t Believe What Liberals Are Claiming About URINALS & Men
- PICTURED: Hillary’s Broken Foot Pics Are Revealed And It Looks BAD!