Many married couples cite the birth of their first child as the happiest day of their lives. But childless couples are more happily married than those who have children, a study has found. The project has found that people without children are more satisfied with their relationships and more likely to feel valued by their partner.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- LMAO! Brit Hume And James Woods Hilariously Lampoon Gold Diggin’ Porn Woman, Stormy Daniels
- Austin Bomber V. Parkland HS Massacre: Austin Law Enforcement Were On The Ball, Bad@ss And Brave
- DEAR WUSSIES: Here’s What Old People Mean When They Call You A MILLENNIAL (VIRAL VIDEO)
- WATCH: 3 Clowns Attempt A Drive-By Shooting On The WRONG Bro’s House
- Warriors & Wildmen: Bros Talk About Teaching Kids To Be Rebels With A Cause – It’s Pure Gold
- Dear America: The FBI Has Bill & Loretta’s Tarmac Docs – Here’s 9 Things You NEED To Know
- BREAKING: Bi-Sexual Chick Said Trump Supporters Sent Her ANTI-GAY Slurs – Here’s What COPS Discovered