Ukranian model Valeria Lukyanova, who lives her life as a ‘human Barbie’ has revealed she doesn’t consume food or water anymore.
Some have said she uses plastic surgery and Photoshop to create her doll-like image, but her impossibly thin waist could actually be down to not eating for weeks.
The model, 23, has said she is now converting to ‘Breatharianism’ – training herself to live off only light and air.
‘In recent weeks I have not been hungry at all; I’m hoping it’s the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone,’ she has said.
The model and singer’s new vice, Breatharianism, is a cult that believes food – and possibly water – are not necessary.
See the Documentary by Vice Magazine below:
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- LMAO: Hillary Says If Trump Investigates Her It’ll Be A ‘Disastrous Step Towards…
- ‘Sasha Obama’ Praises ‘Scandal Free’ Father – Internet Immediately Takes Her Truth Town
- Dear Ladies: If You Accuse Fox Host Of Sexual Harassment, Be Certain To Delete Seductive Emails
- BANNED: Gene Simmons Gets Banned From FOX NEWS – Is This PC Run Amok Or Just Deserts?
- WATCH: ‘Final Warning To White People, We Will Burn Down Your Houses’
- Dear Obama: The FBI Informant YOU Silenced Is About To Become Your WORST Enemy
- Big Girl Tries To Beat Up Cop – Gets Taken To Billyclub Boulevard Instead