Ukranian model Valeria Lukyanova, who lives her life as a ‘human Barbie’ has revealed she doesn’t consume food or water anymore.
Some have said she uses plastic surgery and Photoshop to create her doll-like image, but her impossibly thin waist could actually be down to not eating for weeks.
The model, 23, has said she is now converting to ‘Breatharianism’ – training herself to live off only light and air.
‘In recent weeks I have not been hungry at all; I’m hoping it’s the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone,’ she has said.
The model and singer’s new vice, Breatharianism, is a cult that believes food – and possibly water – are not necessary.
See the Documentary by Vice Magazine below:
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Schwarzenegger Takes On Separating Illegal Immigrant Families And It’s Damn Near Perfect
- Hollywood Writer Threatens Donald Jr’s Little Girl – Here’s The 411
- WATCH: Teen Tries Chokehold on Cop, Internet MELTS Over How Cop Stops Him
- Jordan Peterson Sues Snowflake University For Talking Smack About Him
- Sarah Sanders Just Zapped The Crap Out Of Self Righteous Laura Bush
- Watch: The ‘Build The Wall’ Song Sung To Led Zeppelin’s Famous Hit Is Comedic Gold
- Texan Erects Billboard Telling Libs To Keep Driving Until They Leave The State