Ukranian model Valeria Lukyanova, who lives her life as a ‘human Barbie’ has revealed she doesn’t consume food or water anymore.
Some have said she uses plastic surgery and Photoshop to create her doll-like image, but her impossibly thin waist could actually be down to not eating for weeks.
The model, 23, has said she is now converting to ‘Breatharianism’ – training herself to live off only light and air.
‘In recent weeks I have not been hungry at all; I’m hoping it’s the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone,’ she has said.
The model and singer’s new vice, Breatharianism, is a cult that believes food – and possibly water – are not necessary.
See the Documentary by Vice Magazine below:
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: Tide Podder Says You Can Buy An AR-15 For This Super-Low Price – She’s Blonde To The Bone
- Watch: LeBron Hates Assault Weapons – Except When He’s Shooting Them
- Communist China Agrees With Liberals On Gun Restrictions: This Should Tell You Everything About Liberals
- Has Anyone Else Noticed Something Sketchy About How Quickly This Crisis Became a ‘Movement’?
- Watch: Armed Robber Holds Up The Wrong Mom & Daughter – All Hell Breaks Loose!
- Another Sex Scandal: Here’s Why You Haven’t Seen Brendan Fraser In A Long Time
- Judge Returns Gun Fire After Being Ambushed – I Have To Say, I’m Very Impressed