Ukranian model Valeria Lukyanova, who lives her life as a ‘human Barbie’ has revealed she doesn’t consume food or water anymore.
Some have said she uses plastic surgery and Photoshop to create her doll-like image, but her impossibly thin waist could actually be down to not eating for weeks.
The model, 23, has said she is now converting to ‘Breatharianism’ – training herself to live off only light and air.
‘In recent weeks I have not been hungry at all; I’m hoping it’s the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone,’ she has said.
The model and singer’s new vice, Breatharianism, is a cult that believes food – and possibly water – are not necessary.
See the Documentary by Vice Magazine below:
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: ‘Final Warning To White People, We Will Burn Down Your Houses’
- CLASH QUIZ: Guess Which City Is Experiencing A Major SPIKE In Crime? (No, IT’S not Chicago)
- WATCH: Pretty Girl Shows Her Panties In Public – ONLY A Lefty Will Understand ‘Why’
- QUESTION: Is Hillary ‘The One’ Spoken About In The Book Of Revelation?
- CLASH POLL: Trump Says He ‘Should Have Left Basketball Clowns Rot In Chinese Jail’ – Do You Agree?
- Marshawn Lynch SITS For Our Anthem And Yet STANDS For This Country’s Anthem – Trump Destroys Him
- Video: Daughter Talks Smack To Her Mom In Front Of Friends – That Was A Very Bad Idea