The example of Ukraine is just the latest exposure of a fiction that the world has left behind totalitarianism and aggressive and imperialistic oligarchies. The US may argue that Russia is acting in a 19th-century manner, but the truth is that the ideas of personal liberty and private property has not spread as far as we’d like. The United Nations and other multinational forums are not promoting these ideals, and Daniel Hannan argues they never will nor never be able to do so even if so inclined.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Whitetail Deer Jump Off Overpass – Here’s The Results
- WATCH: ‘I Sat NAKED Under A Robe’ – New Trump Accuser Is The FUNNIEST
- Trump Haters Giddy Over EX-FOX Chick Saying Trump Tried To KISS Her – There’s Only 3 Problems With Her Claim
- LMAO: This Girl’s ‘Liberal X-Ray’ Shirt Is The Best D@mn Shirt Online Right Now!
- Michelle Tells Audience She’s A ‘SEX Symbol’ – No, This Is Not Satire
- HERE SHE IS: Meet The Nastiest And Most Heartless B*tch In America
- CLASH POLL: Trump’s Being Accused Of Sexual Assault – Do YOU Think It’s Liberal BS?