The example of Ukraine is just the latest exposure of a fiction that the world has left behind totalitarianism and aggressive and imperialistic oligarchies. The US may argue that Russia is acting in a 19th-century manner, but the truth is that the ideas of personal liberty and private property has not spread as far as we’d like. The United Nations and other multinational forums are not promoting these ideals, and Daniel Hannan argues they never will nor never be able to do so even if so inclined.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear CNN: If Trump’s ‘Evil’ For Calling MS-13 ‘Animals’ Then I Guess Jesus Is Evil Too
- J.J. Watt Offers To Cover The Costs For The Funerals For Santa Fe HS Victims
- This College Embraced Anti-White Protests – Look What Happened To Their Enrollment
- Watch: This Could Be The Dumbest Group Of Chicks Ever – Good Lord!
- PHOTOS: Here Are The Victims Of The Santa Fe Massacre
- Maxine Waters Just Out Maxine Watered Herself With The Stupidest Comment Ever About Trump
- Hey Liberals: What Ex-Con Caller Said To Rush Limbaugh Will Blow Your Hair Back!