The only reason this author stopped at 20 was because the he was bumping up against a hard writing deadline. Herewith are my buddy, John ‘The Hawk’ Hawkins, reasons why you’d wanna flee a permanent Obamaland:
1) Abortion would be the only “choice.” Almost everything else including light bulbs, TVs, health care plans, cars, and the schools your child goes to would be chosen for you by people in D.C.
2) You could be sued for failing to warn people that you are about to say something that could conceivably be offensive to women, gays, transsexuals, or minorities.
3) Every sports fan of teams like the Redskins, Braves, Chiefs, Indians, Blackhawks, and Seminoles would be branded as a bigot and all of those teams would be forced to change their names.
4) We would have open borders and anyone who walks across would be welcome to sign up as a citizen and collect welfare, food stamps, and Social Security.
5) It would be illegal to say the Pledge of Allegiance or fly an American flag because it might “offend people.”
6) All criticism of black and Hispanic politicians would be shrugged off and treated as racism.
7) Government investigations of liberal wrongdoing would be handled by friends, associates, or campaign contributors of the liberal being charged.
8) So many nuclear and coal plants would be shut down that we’d end up with regularly scheduled blackouts in many parts of the country.
9) Anyone could choose not to work and get a monthly stipend from the state — well, until the money runs out.
10) Cities, states, and even well-connected big businesses that spend irresponsibly and go broke could always be bailed out by the federal government.
Read more: Townhall