FRESNO, Calif. — A sheep that was sexually assaulted by a Fresno State student is now being monitored by a veterinarian.
Students on campus are still talking about what everyone is calling the “sheep incident.” A computer engineering student is now facing serious charges after Fresno State police became involved.
Fresno State Ag students say shock, doesn’t even begin to describe what happened on campus. It was late at night, a student heard noises, and found a 23-year-old inside the sheep barn having sex with one of the ewe’s.
Student Marisa Burkdoll said, “It’s just kind of disgusting and revolting and personally makes me angry, I mean why would you do that?”
Burkdoll works with the horses on campus, and oversees every aspect of their care and survival. She heard about the sheep incident through social media.
“There was a post that said something about the sheep unit at Fresno State and some guy was trying to have sex with the lambs,” said Burkdoll.
Read more: ABC 7 Los Angeles
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: ‘Final Warning To White People, We Will Burn Down Your Houses’
- David Cassidy, Of Partridge Family Fame, Placed In INDUCED COMA – Here’s The 411
- LMAO: Hillary Says If Trump Investigates Her It’ll Be A ‘Disastrous Step Towards…
- ‘Sasha Obama’ Praises ‘Scandal Free’ Father – Internet Immediately Takes Her Truth Town
- QUESTION: Is Hillary ‘The One’ Spoken About In The Book Of Revelation?
- CLASH QUIZ: Guess Which City Is Experiencing A Major SPIKE In Crime? (No, IT’S not Chicago)
- Trump’s Latest Tweet To Crooked Hillary Is BRUTAL & PERFECT