After responding to a fight at a pool in Fairfield, Ohio, cops are being accused of racism again for making these arrests. What do you think? Were the suspects resisting arrest and were the cops doing what they needed to do?
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Stable Genius: Trump Gets Kim Jong-un To Suspend ALL Missile Testing – And There’s More
- College Bro Bounced From Class Because He Believes There’s Only 2 Genders
- Watch: This Could Possibly Be The Most Disgusting House Ever
- Dear Christian: Jesus Compared You To Salt, Not Sweet Little Sugar Cubes
- Dad, Whose Kid Was Killed By A ‘Dreamer’, Blasts California Gov’t – It’s Sad And Powerful
- British Newsbabe Mocks Trump, Until John Bolton Takes Her To School
- Anthony Bourdain Tells Alec Baldwin What All Of Us Would Like To Tell Him