Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

News ClashVideos

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS: When Your Dog Accidentally Eats Marijuana Edibles

This is so messed up. These dudes left their marijuana edibles out and their dog inevitably got into them.

According to YouTube: After having friends over my roommate and I were watching TV when we noticed Loki, my roommates dog starts flipping out in his corner. He couldn’t control his muscles so he would twitch. This guy loves to get into things. After investigating we established that he had went into one of our friends bag and ate his rice krispie treat filled with marijuana. After contacting our veterinarian friends we knew it was just a waiting game. We kept careful watch on him for the next 20 hours. The next morning he was still high and able to walk, by that evening he was back to normal running around.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *