The other day, while discussing the Trump tax cuts with a friend – he remarked with great enthusiasm that his 401(k) had increased by 28% since President Trump was elected. He couldn’t have been more excited.
My friend also indicated his business was booming. He’s in the trucking-brokerage business, and running at 100% of capacity. He said, “This is unprecedented!”
He also cannot understand why the Democrats are so uncooperative – so negative – so unwilling to recognize the good that the Trump Agenda is accomplishing for working Americans.
Following is a partial list of President Trump’s record-breaking, first-eighteen-month’s accomplishments – fulfillments of his campaign promises. Clearly, he needs voter support to perpetuate these unprecedented achievements:
· appointment of Brett Kavanaugh (and before that Neil Gorsuch) as nominee for Supreme Court
· new tax policy to encourage economic development and foreign profit recall
· enhanced domestic manufacturing and employment
· unemployment at 18-year record low of 3.8%
· brokering peace negotiations with North Korea
· destruction of Syria’s poison gas capability
· ending the Iran nuclear deal
· moving our U.S. embassy to Jerusalem
· 1700 fewer business regulations
· more constitutionally oriented judiciary appointments
· GDP growth over 3.1 % versus Obama’s less than 2% eight-year record
· record-setting Dow Jones averages – up over 30% since Trump’s election
· national wealth increase over $7.1 trillion
· substantial growth in individual IRAs and 401ks
· over 2.1 million new jobs created
· rational commitment to immigration and border control – the Wall
· strong commitment to fair trade
· stronger commitment to our military, national security, and law-and-order
· military success in the Middle East
· withdrawal from the one-sided Paris accord
· withdrawal from the unwise Iran Nuclear Treaty
· opening energy pipelines to achieve energy independence and keep our dollars at home
· opening Alaska and the central states and the coastal sea-shelf for energy development
· visited Europe, China, Japan, and other foreign nations – promoting American business and jobs and values
· selling American business opportunities to European leaders at The Word Economic Forum in Davos Switzerland
· reduction in government, White House and First Lady spending
· can-do, make-it-happen strategic leadership from the top
· America-First – America-Great-Again strategy
If you want to know the inside, historical information surrounding the gruesome events of World War II in the Pacific Theater, read or listen to Killing The Rising Sun by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard.
The book is understandable, well footnoted and documented. It will give many of you unprecedented insight into the horrible events leading up to and during this grotesque conflict and America’s ultimate victory over Imperial Japan.
Let me know what you think.
Image: CC0 Creative Commons; Excerpted from: https://pixabay.com/en/no-negative-cards-spiral-68481/