All of a sudden, everyone is clutching their pearls.
Hilarious, really, when you consider the constant insults leveled against the President, the First Lady, the President’s children, and anyone tangentially related to the administration.
Jim Carrey even painted a rather unflattering portrait of the Press Secretary. (To be fair, I think that’s the best he can actually manage, the poor dear.)
I’m old enough to remember Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) calling for the harassment of members of the Trump administration, then doubling-down to include Trump supporters.
I’m also old enough to remember unhinged leftist protest, and full-blown mobs inside the hallways of the Senate as well as the harassment and public mocking of Senators during what should have been a simple Supreme Court confirmation process. All because of a dubious accusation of possible attempted rape 36 (or so) years ago by someone that appeared to have lied under oath.
But let’s all get fired up over a tweet by the President about a woman that is suing him for defamation.
In the wake of the judge tossing out the lawsuit filed by porn actress, Stephanie Clifford (aka Stormy Daniels) and her attention whore of a lawyer, Michael Avenatti against Donald Trump, the President tweeted, and boy what a tweet!
In it, he said that he was thrilled that the suit was tossed out so that he can now ‘go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer.‘
“Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 16, 2018
Watch Michael Avenatti here trying to exhibit appropriate outrage to the nickname ‘Horseface’:
— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) October 16, 2018
I wonder how many times it took him to do that without laughing.
Anyway, everyone is all freaked out over the comment on Stormy Daniel’s looks — even Paul Ryan.
Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) on Wednesday criticized President Trump for calling adult film-star Stormy Daniels “Horseface,” saying that there’s no place for that kind of language.
“There’s no place for that,” Ryan said on “CBS This Morning.” “There’s no place for that kind of language. He should not have said that.”
His comments came just a day after Trump attacked Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, as a “horseface” in a tweet that referenced his recent court victory over her.
Source: The Hill
— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) October 17, 2018
Where was Paul Ryan when Stormy was dishing about what the President’s naughty bits look like on Jimmy Kimmel?
Frankly, there are several ways of looking at this situation.
- Are you really surprised? President Trump, as great as he is with running the country, hasn’t been known for his ability to act ‘Presidential’ in the way that Obama did. Obama could appear stately and dignified, even as he spied on reporters, mocked conservatives, and weaponized governmental agencies against his political foes. Frankly, I’d rather have a guy that shoots from the hip and sometimes makes mistakes than a slick, practiced politician that talks out of both sides of his mouth while he undermines freedom. Frankly, President Trump’s history with women was well-known for decades before the 2016 election, as was his history of acrimonious breakups.
- We know that President Trump lashes out on Twitter, and gives his opponents and critics ‘Forever Names.’ It’s par for the course in the Trump Era. Besides, Stormy started it by mocking his genitals in a tell-all book.
- The Leftist response is something like this: ‘How could he! Look at how he treats women! He insulted how she looks! Imagine that the fat, Cheeto with a tiny mushroom-penis and a combover insulting Stormy like that! He’s such a horrible person! #Resist.‘
- Of course, you don’t have to be a Leftist to say that it’s not nice to insult a woman like that. Two things can be true at once: Donald Trump is a great President and he’s not a genteel, politician that shows restraint when someone crosses him. You take the good with the bad.
- Who cares? Stormy Daniels is only a household name because she claims that she slept with the President in order to get on Celebrity Apprentice, blackmailed him, took $130,000 to keep her mouth shut, signed a non-disclosure agreement, broke it, then sued him for defaming her. Why the hell should anyone care?
- It’s just such a bizarre statement and insults literally everyone involved, there must be an ulterior motive to it. President Trump just tweeted that the porn star that he allegedly had sex with has a ‘horseface’ — what does that say about his taste in women? Yes, it is insulting to Stormy, but it’s also insulting to Melania — it implies that he chose to have sex with a ‘horsefaced’ woman instead of his beautiful wife. It just insults everyone all around. Unless… it was to force the Media (D) into talking about the dismissed lawsuit and the Trump win that came about. You know they wouldn’t have covered it otherwise. That’s the 4D chess theory.
And dang it, if it didn’t work.
Everyone is talking about it and his name is right back into the news cycle.
By the way, since Facebook has unpublished ClashDaily’s page, your best bet to keep in the loop is to Subscribe to our ClashDaily Newsletter right here:
We’re also moving onto a new platform, MeWe. It’s like Facebook without the data breaches and censorship.
Sign up and you can still get all the ClashDaily goodness by joining our MeWe group.