Sen. Elizabeth Warren(D-MA) has been steadily gaining ground in the Democrat primary. Is Joe’s lead at risk?
Slowly but surely Elizabeth Warren has been clawing her way to the top of the crowded race to become the Democratic 2020 candidate.
She currently sits at third place, but it seems inevitable that she will overtake Bernie soon. Warren seems to be carving into some of the Sanders support from the left. The angry, socialist septuagenarian seems to be losing steam and getting so desperate that he’s holding a “meeting of the minds” panel with Cardi B in nail salons and revamping his “Medicare-for-All” plan to exclude union workers.
A Politico article reports that the race may come down to Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren and their very different visions for America.
On Sunday, Warren stood on the biggest stage of her presidential campaign for a rally here that drew an estimated 15,000 people — eclipsing an estimated 12,000-person event she held in Minnesota earlier in the week, according to her campaign. Across the country, Biden presided over a series of intimate, subdued events in New Hampshire and Iowa, hosting crowds that numbered in the low hundreds.
Warren roused her supporters with calls for “big, structural change,” and the crowd roared with chants of “Two cents! Two cents” while waving two fingers in the air as Warren discussed her 2 percent “wealth tax.” Biden pounded away at President Donald Trump, his campaign subtly and overtly reminding voters that polls consistently show him as the party’s best general election candidate and the primary’s front-runner.
Whose vision will win out? Who knows.
If crowd size is an indicator, then Warren has certainly got the advantage. The crowd that appeared in Seattle to listen to Warren was more akin to Trump rally numbers than what we saw when Hillary was struggling to fill a high school gymnasium in 2016.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren addressed a sun-drenched throng of about 15,000 people Sunday at the Seattle Center, arguing that it’s not enough to dump President Donald Trump next year; America must rid itself of corrupt corporate rule and become an even playing field.
“We’re not going to win this thing by saying, ‘Not Trump!'” Warren said, in an unmistakable jab at ex-Vice President and fellow presidential candidate Joe Biden.
The country is in “serious trouble” and was before the 45th President took office, Warren argued, speaking of “not what’s been broken the last two-and-a-half years but what’s been broken for decades.”
Source: Seattle PI
Biden, on the other hand, has had smaller events which have been charitably described in the Media(D) as “lightly attended.”
And the man is an absolute Gaffe Machine.
His poll numbers seem to go down when he speaks, and it’s not a surprise why.
Recently, he has said the following:
Grandpa Biden thinks all black kids are poor. And we need reminding they might be bright and talented.
Remind me which party has the white supremacy issue again?
Uncle Bulgaria Biden. Cockwombling along. pic.twitter.com/sqKMHmd6k9
— Katie Hopkins (@KTHopkins) August 9, 2019
- “We choose truth over facts.”
Sometimes I simply love politics.
Biden massacres his applause line, says “We choose TRUTH over FACTS!”
— Adam Ford (@Adam4d) August 9, 2019
- There are “at least 3 genders”
Biden: “Pardon me?”
Katie: “How many genders are there?”
Biden: “There are at least 3!”
Katie: “What are they?”
Biden: “Don’t PLAY GAMES WITH ME KID!" pic.twitter.com/4QqOc7rFka
— Oliver McGee PhD MBA (@OliverMcGee) August 9, 2019
- Said that he loves visiting beautiful Vermont — but he was in New Hampshire.
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) August 24, 2019
- He met with the Parkland students who survived the mass shooting in 2018 when he was Vice President — except that he wasn’t Vice President in 2018.
Joe Biden speaking…
“Truth over Facts”
His truth, his facts.
Describes how he met with the kids from the Parkland School shooting up on the Hill as Vice President…
— Cody (@buzzman888) August 11, 2019
- The shootings in El Paso and Dayton happened in Houston and Michigan.
- MLK and RFK were assassinated in the 1970s
- Asked an audience to imagine what it would have been like if Obama had been assassinated.
- Confused Theresa May with Margaret Thatcher. (This wasn’t the first time.)
And whatever the hell this was:
Joe Biden thanks his longfriend timefriend who's a friend and has been a friend in and out of public life. pic.twitter.com/EoUWZeW0an
— Florian (@BetaODork) August 22, 2019
It’s so bad that Biden has attempted to assure the audience that he’s “not going nuts.”
“I want to be clear, I’m not going nuts,” Biden, 76, told an audience during a campaign rally in New Hampshire on Friday.
The comment came after the former vice president forgot where he had given another speech just hours before at Dartmouth College.
“I’m not sure whether it was the medical school or where the hell I spoke. But it was on the campus,” Biden said.
Source: Washington Examiner
Dude still didn’t know where he was.
The Democrat candidate could be Gaffe Machine Joe Biden or Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren.
Either one of those will be highly entertaining against President Trump, don’t you think?
- Pocahontas Backfire: Does Warren Have A ‘Trail Of Tears’ Problem In Her Family Tree?
- No Pocahontas, You’re Wrong: Michael Brown Wasn’t Even 1/1024 ‘Murdered’
- WATCH: Sen. Elizabeth ‘Pocahontas’ Warren APOLOGIZES To Native Americans And SCRUBS DNA Test From Her Website
- MOCKING POCAHONTAS: Trump’s Favorite Meme-Maker Hammers Elizabeth Warren
- Pocahontas Now Wants GAY REPARATIONS – No, This Isn’t Satire
- LMAO: A Descendant From Pocahontas Tomahawks Elizabeth Warren Into Next Week
- LMAO: Warren’s Got A Fresh ‘Reason’ For Her DNA Test And It’s PURE Specious Doo
- Trump TROLLS Elizabeth Warren With A HILARIOUS Meme That Liawatha Won’t Like
- BOOM! Donald Jr. Just Trolled The Crap Out Of Fauxcahontas, Elizabeth Warren
- SAVAGE: Biden’s Latest Gaffe About What Decade MLK And JFK Were Assassinated Was Shown No Mercy
- WATCH: Biden Defends ‘Fine People’ Hoax As Cornerstone Of His Campaign
- WATCH: Grandpa Biden Blasts The Recent Mass Shootings In ‘Houston And Michigan’
- Hey Biden: Remember What You Once Said About Vietnamese Refugees… We Do!
- BREAKING: Biden Just Got Some BAD Financial News!
- WATCH: Biden Gets Jackhammered By Kamala Harris – Stick A Fork In Him
- Democrats’ Knives Come Out For Biden Over Latest Gaffe
- 2006 JOE BIDEN: ‘We Need A BORDER WALL’
- LMAO: Biden Just Said ‘Margaret Thatcher’ Called Him
- LMAO: Biden’s Logo Mocked On Social Media… “Looks Like A Boob!”
- LMAO: ‘Creepy’ Uncle Joe Biden Memes Are Making A Comeback — Just In Time For 2020