You can add THESE questions to the LONG list of unanswered questions that keep this conspiracy theory(?) going strong.
“It’s five months now and we don’t even know the position of the body when it was found by the guard.”
Let’s deal with the eyes, first.
The medical term is ‘petechiae’, and refers to the bursting of small blood vessels. The particular blood vessels of interest here are the ones in the eyes.
Why is that?
Because when a person hangs himself in traditional suicide, there isn’t normally evidence of burst blood vessels in the victim’s eyes.
But murder by strangulation is a different matter. Strangulation involves much greater force applied to the throat than ordinary hanging, so it generates a lot more pressure. That pressure often shows up as burst blood vessels in the eyes.
This will NOT, of course, be ‘conclusive proof’ of his cause of death. But it is one more piece of evidence to be weighed on those scales of probable cause.
Dr. Micahel Baden was back on Fox to explain.
Next, we have the evidence found in his legs.
Any fans of crime shows will be familiar with clues used to determine whether a corpse had been moved, based on how and where blood has pooled and discolored the body.
That’s the question being raised here.
If Epstein was hanging by his neck, one would expect to find the blood pooled in his lower extremities, due to gravity. If his blood is NOT found pooled in his lower extremities, that raises questions.
The ‘maroonish purple’ discoloring you might expect to find on the legs of a hanging victim were not present in Epstein’s corpse.
Which raises the question … how do we reconcile this contrary piece of evidence with the allegation that he was ‘hanged by his neck until dead’, as they used to say.
Stories Related to Epstein’s death…
- Rethinking Hell In Our ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ World
- PROJECT VERITAS: ABC News Anchor Claims Higher-Ups Spiked Her Detailed Expose On Epstein (Video)
- The Political Misdirections In ABC’s ‘Truth and Lies: Jeffrey Epstein’
- BREAKING: Video Footage Outside Epstein’s Cell On The Night Of His FIRST Suicide Attempt Has Been Permanently Deleted
- New Epstein Photo Evidence Provides Yet Another Plot Twist
- FORENSIC EXPERT: Autopsy Of Jeffrey Epstein ‘Points To HOMICIDE Rather Than Suicide’