Rep. Ilhan Omar Believes Biden’s Accuser: ‘Justice Can Be Delayed But Should Never Be Denied’
Rep. Omar says that if it were up to her, Biden wouldn't be the Democratic Nominee.
In an interview with the U.K.'s Sunday Times, Congresswoman Ilhan Omar(D-MN) said that she believes the sexual assault claim made by Tara Reade against presumptive Democratic Nominee, Joe Biden.
Reade claims that Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993 when she was working for then-Senator Biden as an aide. She says that Biden pinned her against a wall and inserted his fingers into her vagina without consent.
Since the accusation was made in late March, the Media(D) and high-profile Democrats have rushed to Biden's side dismissing the claims as a "nothing burger" while turning their backs on their Fall 2018 "I Believe Survivors" stance that they used to bludgeon Supreme Court Nominee, Brett Kavanaugh. Those same Democrats and their co-conspirators in the Media(D) were quick to print any and all accusations against Brett Kavanaugh as Gospel Truth no matter how ludicrous.
- WATCH: Clinton Crony Turned ‘Serious Journalist’ Lets Joe Biden Call Tara Reade A Liar On National Television
- WATCH: Senate Minority Leader Says That Joe Biden’s Denial Is ‘Sufficient’ To Move On From Tara Reade’s Accusation
- WATCH: Nancy Pelosi’s ‘Believe All Women’ Stance Flip-Flops When The Accused Is Joe Biden, Not Brett Kavanaugh
Now, these political hacks are ignoring more corroboration than even the most credible of Kavanaugh accusers, the non-credible-but-sympathetic-to-some, Christine Blasey Ford.
- 1996 Court Docs Reveal That Tara Reade Complained To Ex-Husband About Sexual Harassment In Biden’s Senate Office
- Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Accusation Has Even MORE Corroboration–Here’s The 411
- UH-OH JOE! 1993 Evidence Supports The Credibility Of Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegation (VIDEO)
Omar, a former Bernie surrogate, has joined with several other far-left Democrats along with a handful of NeverTrumpers and MeToo celebs in not dismissing Tara Reade's accusation out-of-hand.
- WATCH: ‘Morning Mika’ Feeds ‘Sleepy Joe’ To The Wood Chipper Over Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Claim
- Biden’s Sexual Assault Accuser, Tara Reade, Is Getting Some Celeb Support–Here’s The 411
The freshman Congresswoman told the paper, "I do believe Reade. Justice can be delayed, but should never be denied."
Earlier this month, AOC admitted in an interview with NPR that the Reade accusation is not "clear cut" and that she thinks that, although she's not sure, it "seems as though something has happened." She calls this a "messy moment, and I think we need to acknowledge that — that it is not clear-cut."
At least these Congresswomen are keeping their Believe Women standard consistent. The true test for them, however, would be if a "Democratic Socialist" was accused of sexual assault. Perhaps they'd change their tune then.
Despite AOC's concern that Biden may have sexually assaulted a woman, she's still standing by the man.
The difference in coverage between the accusations against Kavanaugh and Biden is the story regardless of the truth of accusations themselves. Frankly, in many of these He Said/She Said cases, we may never know the truth. There are problems with Reade's claims--they've shifted several times and some of her "corroborating evidence" just indicates that there was some problem that prompted her departure from working for Biden, but doesn't indicate sexual assault. That said, the Media(D) and Democrats still hold on to the claim that Justice Brett Kavanaugh almost sexually abused Christine Blasey Ford at a party when he was a drunk teenager, despite no evidence that the pair had ever met.
Now, these same feminist activists who hashtagged MeToo, Believe Survivors, and Believe Women, who stormed Capitol Hill and harrassed Senators in hallways and elevators, and insisted that Kavanaugh not be confirmed because some of them had been sexually assaulted by someone other than Kavanaugh, are now trying to gaslight us by saying that "Believe Women" wasn't a demand that all women must be believed no matter what. That's precisely what they meant in 2018.
The Reade accusation has exposed the political grifters who were more than willing to weaponize MeToo to punish their opponents under the guise of "Believing Women" when it suits them then suddenly shifting to defending due process and the presumption of innocence when it doesn't.
- Alyssa Milano Does A 180 On ‘Believe All Women’ Now That She’s Endorsed Joe Biden
- Hey CNN: Biden’s Campaign Advisor Memory-Holed All Her MeToo Tweets — Is That News?
The worst example of this is Joe Biden himself, who wants the presumption of innocence when he is accused, but doesn't want to extend that same courtesy to college students.