Baltimore Lives Matter: Kim Klacik’s Campaign Ad ‘The Plan’ Fishslaps Liberals Into Orbit
'Walk with me.' Kim Klacik wants us to see what a real plan for bringing life back to Charm City really looks like.
Democrats have been in charge of Baltimore for as long as anyone can remember. Kim should know, she was a reporter in Baltimore. And there's not much left of its old glory days.
It doesn't have to be that way.
One person, in particular, intends to see Baltimore regain its place as a leading city in America. A city the residents can truly call 'home'.
Where neighborhoods are safe.
Where streets are clean.
Where once-empty buildings are revitalized by proud homeowners.
And that's just the beginning of her vision for bringing Baltimore back.
Check out her powerful campaign video:
Here's the tweet that went with it:
This is the kind of strong campaign that makes Democrat campaigners tremble.
Real people offering real solutions to areas of urban collapse? That's just the kind of thing that might get noticed among inner-city voters.
Voters who might start asking themselves ...
How has voting Democrat REALLY helped us all these years?
Maybe it's time to take that question Trump asked a little more seriously.
You remember the question, don't you? "What the hell do you have to lose."
Looking around Baltimore, the only thing you have to lose is the same predictable results.
And with people like Scott Presler putting his money where his mouth is; helping to clean up the trash in run-down neighborhoods simply to make the world a better place, the alternative is looking better and better.
- This Republican Campaign Ad Might Just Be The Democrats’ Kryptonite (VIDEO)
- Baltimore Sun Blasted Over Questioning Motives Of MAGA Volunteers That Cleaned UP 12 Tons Of Trash
- WATCH: Here’s What We ALL Missed About Trump’s Baltimore ‘Scandal’ … Someone Tell CNN
- WATCH: Al Sharpton Gets HECKLED In Baltimore By Angry Residents
- TOLERANCE: Black Republicans Speak At RNC And Leftists Get Racial Slur To Trend On Twitter