VIRAL VIDEO: Cop EXPOSES The Disgusting Racism Of Some BLM Supporters
This cop relates a story about a call he responded to and how a couple of Black Lives Matter supporters ripped off the mask for a second.
This short video was spreading like wildfire on Twitter and for very good reason. It's revealing a truth that isn't often said out loud...some Black Lives Matter supporters hold racist views of black people.
This officer says that he was responding to a call from a black man who said that he was the victim of a crime. He was able to quickly determine that he was indeed the victim and was taking his statement. Two women drove up and started shouting, "Black Lives Matter" at the officer.
Check out what he says about that:
He's not wrong.
BLM is based on a very basic form of racism--all black people are innocent and are being oppressed by white cops.
Even in this instance where the BLM supporters are attempting to come to the defense of the innocent black man, they are still presuming that the only reason that a black man is interacting with a law enforcement officer is because he's being accused of a crime.
Well, gee, that seems pretty dang racist, doesn't it?
BLM as an organization is awful, and so are some of their supporters.
They've cheered on the attempted murder of two members of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, laughed and refused to help while cops were bleeding out, gone to the hospital and shouting "we hope you die," and rioted when an officer shot a suspect in a clear case of self-defense in Lancaster, PA.
- HEY BLM: This Black Lady Just BLASTED You With Your Own Words (VIDEO)
- WATCH: BLM ‘Community Organizer’ & Consultant To Woke Mayor Openly Cheers Killing Of Cops
- Officer Shoots Knife-Wielding Attacker In Lancaster–BLM Responds With Rioting And Looting
- Witness’s SICK Reaction To The Shooting Of Two Deputies In Compton Exposes The Depths Of Anti-Cop Hatred (VIDEO)V
- ideo Captures Man Firing Shots At Two L.A. County Deputies In Unprovoked Attack
- ‘Black Lives Matter’ Isn’t Just An Anti-Racism Slogan It’s A Leftist Political Movement–Here’s The 411
When people show you who they are--believe them.
by Doug Giles
Doug Giles, best-selling author of Raising Righteous And Rowdy Girls and Editor-In-Chief of the mega-blog, ClashDaily.com, has just penned a book he guarantees will kick hipster males into the rarefied air of masculinity. That is, if the man-child will put down his frappuccino; shut the hell up and listen and obey everything he instructs them to do in his timely and tornadic tome. Buy Now: Pussification: The Effeminization Of The American Male