With everything else going on in the world, it’s been a while since we’ve given the United Nations the scorn they so richly deserve. But it’s time.
Most recently our swipes against the UN have related to their performance during the pandemic. In particular, the corruption that was seen during the pandemic.
- Dr. WHO: 5 Disturbing Facts About Dr. Tedros Adhanom, Director-General Of The World Health Organization
- World Health Org Slapped With COVID Lawsuit — Here’s The 411
- World Health Organization Official Hangs Up On Journalist — Gets Scrubbed From WHO Website
- ‘CORRUPTING THE SCIENCE’: Whistleblower Calls Out Falsified Ivermectin Report From Jan 2021 … Discrediting A Lifesaving Drug
The UN is an increasingly corrupt organization with China and Russia as some of its permanent members with the right to cast a veto on any policy.
Their record on human rights issues is beyond embarrassing.
The UN’s leaders were directly implicated in Iraq’s Oil-for-Food corruption scandal, and there is no compelling evidence that they are any more honest today.
Our interactions with the UN under Trump…
- WATCH: Trump Is First POTUS To Champion Religious Freedom In Address To UN
- Nikki Haley Puts Corrupt UN Human Rights Council On Notice, US Withdrawing Until…
…looked very different from our interactions with them under Biden.
- Biden-Harris Admin Invites United Nations Human Rights Council To Bash The United States Over Racism
Here’s a reminder of who’s running the show over there.
.@UN_HRC reopens on Feb. 28.
?? China—1M muslims in camps
?? Eritrea—slave labor
?? Libya—tortures migrants
?? Pakistan—hosts terrorists
?? Russia—poisons dissidents
?? Somalia—female genital mutilation
?? Venezuela—state collapse
— Hillel Neuer (@HillelNeuer) February 15, 2022
And a reminder of the atrocities laid at the feet of these alleged peacekeepers abroad:
- ABC Australia: Sexual abuse by UN peacekeepers is shocking and shameful. Why does it persist?
- Human Rights Watch: UN Peacekeeping has a Sexual Abuse Problem
- Newsweek: After 13 Years and Several Scandals, U.N. Votes to End Mission in Haiti
So who’s paying to keep this clown show going?
And you’re picking up a big part of the tab.
Does this look like value for your money? Or is it time we put the land under the UN building in New York to better use and turn it over to developers with vision?
This writer can think of one famous family that might be perfect for that opportunity!
Psalms of War: Prayers That Literally Kick Ass is a collection, from the book of Psalms, regarding how David rolled in prayer. I bet you haven’t heard these read, prayed, or sung in church against our formidable enemies — and therein lies the Church’s problem. We’re not using the spiritual weapons God gave us to waylay the powers of darkness. It might be time to dust them off and offer ‘em up if you’re truly concerned about the state of Christ’s Church and of our nation.
Also included in this book, Psalms of War, are reproductions of the author’s original art from his Biblical Badass Series of oil paintings.
This is a great gift for the prayer warriors. Real. Raw. Relevant.