Now that studies have shown that masks have hindered early childhood development… this video is enraging.
Children have been damaged by lockdowns, school closures, and forced masking.
- Disturbing Report Reveals Some Kids Entering Elementary School Post-Lockdown Can’t Even Say Their Own Names
The “experts” didn’t know what forcing young children to wear masks would do but recommended it anyway despite the World Health Organization’s recommendation to not mask very young children.
- Dr. Fauci Says ‘Hopefully’ Forcing Young Children To Wear Masks Won’t Have A ‘Lasting Negative Impact’
- WATCH: Fauci Says Children 2 And Up Should Wear Masks — But That’s Not What The WHO Recommends…
- Calender Shows CDC Director Met With Union Bosses Before Tightening Mask Guidelines
Some of us were skeptical that masks were all that effective since in places where compliance was very high, the virus continued to spread.
Just a couple of weeks ago, the peer-reviewed Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews meta-study on the efficacy of masking revealed that wearing a surgical mask “probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of laboratory‐confirmed influenza/SARS‐CoV‐2 compared to not wearing masks.” It was practically the same with the revered N-95 masks.
For a bit more info and a link to the study, see this article on our sister-site ClashNews.us:
This is basically what Biden’s COVID Czar had said in December 2022.
Despite all of this, here is the government in the Year of Our Lord Twenty-Twenty-Three recommending a video encouraging masking autistic preschool-aged children. The site was last updated on February 10.
The link to a Sesame Street video was published on the HeadStart website under the heading “Strategies to Help Children Feel Comfortable with Masks.”
Here is a screenshot:
New York School Social Worker Justin Spiro pointed out the recommendation with a clip from the video on Twitter calling it “institutionalized child abuse.”
Every word of this is so disgusting.
I can’t believe HeadStart recommends this video on its official government website in 2023.
Adults can live freely, but toddlers with autism should struggle behind pointless cloth masks.
100% child abuse. pic.twitter.com/XNFppQIrOW
— Justin Spiro, LCSW (@Jusrangers) February 12, 2023
The video from September 2020 features Sesame Street’s first autistic muppet, Julia, talking to her dad about a trip to the park.
In the video, Julia expresses her displeasure at the idea of having to wear a mask and that she finds it uncomfortable.
“Wearing a mask can pose special challenges for children with autism, but there are ways to make it easier,” reads the description box on the YouTube video.
The muppet father then uses some tactics to encourage the character that is an autistic preschooler to wear a mask outside to play at the park.
Notably, this video was posted after public health officials insisted that gathering outdoors in large groups to riot was perfectly safe… but were still wary about children going to parks or playing outdoors with each other.
The Sesame Street website states, “Many children with autism are especially sensitive to texture, making mask-wearing especially challenging.”
It then includes strategies to help autistic kids accept wearing masks.
To help ease their experience, put a mask on yourself, and remind children:
- We wear masks to keep others safe from germs that might make us sick.
- Masks should cover our nose, mouth, and chin.
- Practicing wearing a mask can make it easier. The more we practice, the easier it can be.
Then tell children that Julia is also practicing wearing her mask, and so is her bunny friend Fluffster! Watch this video together, then try some of the strategies:
- Put masks on a stuffed animal or doll.
- Practice wearing masks at home for a short period of time, and work up to longer periods. You can do this by counting, like Julia’s daddy did, or by using a timer.
- Let children decorate their mask so it feels special.
“Children younger than two (or children who are not able to remove the masks themselves) should not wear masks, so be sure to physically distance. Check out this printable page and this article on wearing masks,” it states.
This is specifically aimed at parents of very young, autistic children.
These are kids that struggle with everyday situations at the best of times and the government is doubling down on this pointless practice for a demographic that is at low risk from the virus in the first place?
There are no words to explain how enraging this is.
Justin Spiro is right — this is the government encouraging the abuse of young children for their own partisan political ends.
It’s almost as though the government is testing the waters to see if you’ll comply with ridiculous recommendations that don’t do anything to mitigate measures but actively harm your children.
Do not comply.
Take a stand against White Coat Supremacy.
1. U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. “The Value of Face Masks.” HeadStart Early Childhood & Learning Center. Last Update: February 10, 2023. https://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/physical-health/article/value-face-masks
2. Sesame Street. “Fluffster Wears a Mask.” Sesame Street in Communities. Undated. https://sesamestreetincommunities.org/activities/fluffster-wears-a-mask/
by Doug Giles
Beginning in March 2020, many Christians went into lockdown-freak-out mode. Uncut, irrational, unbiblical, and not to mention, unconstitutional, fear gripped many churches and church leaders. Forced to choose between obeying the Word of God or the edict of man, most Western Churches buckled. We even saw it here in First Amendment-protected America.
The Apostle Peter buckled to fear on the night of Christ’s crucifixion. But he learned his lesson and lived the rest of his life bold as a lion. How can the church ‘go and do likewise’?
Read the book and find out!
Get your copy of Dear Christian: Your Fear Is Full of Crap now. Better yet, grab an extra copy for any petrified pastor who dutifully put obedience to the unconstitutional edicts of Mayor McCheese ahead of obedience to the explicit commandments of the LORD God Almighty.