The country has been failing its children miserably — and the agenda Biden has pushing is making things worse. It’s time for a change.
We have students in some districts that have zero percent success of hitting benchmarks for even the most basic reading and math skills… but activists are making damned sure that little Junior is up-to-the-minute in his knowlege of every possible sexual deviancy and the latest fads in the ever-changing definitions of sex, gender, and identity.
Our Department of Education is top-heavy with bureaucrats, but does nothing to prepare children for real life and adulthood.
Trump wants to scrap the entire Federal administration, and kick the responsiblity for public education back down to the states where they can actually be accountable to their local electorate. But that’s just the beginning.
In this video, he also lays out ten specific plans to improve the education system as a whole.
1) Respect the right of parents to control the education of their children
2) Empower parents and local school boards to hire and reward great principals and teachers and to fire the poor ones whose performance is unsatisfactory
3) Ensure classrooms are focused, not on political indoctrination, but on teaching the knowledge and skills needed
4) We will teach students to love their country, not to hate their country like they’re taught right now
5) We will support bringing back prayer to our schools
6) We will achieve schools that are safe, secure, and drug-free with immediate expulsion for any student that harms a teacher or other student
7) We will give all parents the right to choose another school for their children if the want — school choice.
8) We will ensure students have access to project-based learning experiences inside the classroom to help train them for meaningful work outside the classroom.
9) We wills strive to give all students access to internships and work experiences that can set them on a path to their first job.
10) We will ensure that all schools provide excellent jobs and career counselling so that high school and college kids can get a head-start on jobs and careers best-suited to their God-given talents.
This seems a good opportunity to remind our readers that we’ve got some maga-themed art in our store — you can put it on your walls, or have it on clothes, mugs, totes and more.
Here’s one example of original art by our own Doug Giles:
Browse our whole collection here.