‘Build Your Own Rifle’ Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to U.S. residents age 18 years or older. Employees of Clash Daily, Ares Armor (“Sponsors”) and immediate family members (spouses and siblings, children and parents and their spouses) or members of the same households (related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER: The 'BUILD YOUR OWN RIFLE' Giveway ("Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00AM Eastern Time ("ET") on June 13, 2014, and ends at 11:59PM ET on October 13, 2014. To enter, go to an authorized link and access the Registration Form. Complete the required information on the Registration Form and submit prior to 11:59PM ET on October 13, 2014. Limit one online entry per person.
3. PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about October 13, 2014, representatives of the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award a Grand Prize consisting of: One (1) [Build Your Own Rifle Kit] from Ares Armor. Promotional graphics do not represent the actual prize.
4. TRANSFER OF PRIZE: Transfer of the prize if falling under the legal definiton of diarm, shall be conducted through a federally-licensed Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer. All firearms transfers will be conducted in strict compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By entering this sweepstakes you acknowledge that you are not legally prohibited from owning or taking possession of firearms. If transfer of the prize does not fall under the legal definition of a firearm, it will be conducted through regular mail or a mail service of choice by the participating sponsors.
5. GENERAL: Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize and not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more will be issued an IRS 1099 Form for the value of the prize. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. No prize transfer or cash redemption permitted. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety or security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize and not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more will be issued an IRS 1099 Form for the value of the prize. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. No prize transfer or cash redemption permitted. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety or security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; and [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its agents from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participating in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to permit Sponsor to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and online, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the collection, processing and transmission of data; [b] lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; [c] any type of graphical or other error in the advertising or printing of the Sweepstakes or in the administration of the Sweepstakes; or [d] any condition that may cause the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; and in such event Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and to award the prize(s) via a random drawing from among all eligible entries legitimately received prior to cancellation. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor.
Internet entry must be made at through the authorized link and email address is required. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered at the time of entry. Potential winner may be required to provide evidence that winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Judge’s decisions are final and binding. In the event that the Sponsor is not able to contact the randomly-chosen winner after due diligence and a time period of 7 days from the date of the drawing, the Sponsor may draw a new winner and the first winner forfeits all claims to the prize and/or damages and holds Sponsor blameless. It is the responsibility of entrants to provide a valid e-mail address so Sponsor can make contact. Sponsor’s promotional partners and other parties and grant Sponsor, its promotional partners and other third parties with whom Sponsor chooses to share your information, permission to contact you about upcoming promotions, special offers or for other reasons via electronic and ordinary mail.
6. WINNER LIST: 6. WINNER LIST: To receive a winner list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by December 31, 2014, to Ares Armor, 206 N. Freeman St., Oceanside, California 92054.
7. SPONSOR: Ares Armor, 206 N. Freeman St., Oceanside, California 92054.