Jakarta- Shouting ”Allahu Akbar” and ”F— America,” the mob, many of whom were masked, marched on the embassy and began to attack. Riot police were initially caught unprepared and without their shields. Volleys of rocks and bricks, broken from the pavement, rained on the police and embassy guards. Local television stations were also reporting that petrol bombs were thrown. One guard was separated from the building and pursued by a mob. It appeared he was eventually caught by a large group of protesters and surrounded, though it is not known what happened to him. A police officer was carried from the scene by his comrades, with reports variously suggesting he had been hit by a rock or stabbed in the face.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Leave a Comment
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- VIDEO: This Kid Needs An Exorcism Or An Epic Butt Whuppin’! So Disgusting!
- Video: Awesome Mashup Of Fed Up Drivers Blowing Thru Anti-Trump Roadblockers
- LMAO: Jenner Swears OFF Sex With Women – Has THIS To Say About Doing DUDES
- This ‘Christian Kindergarten’ Teacher Has A Weird ‘Hobby’ – Should She Be Fired?
- VIDEO: All Hell Breaks Loose When Bro Disturbs A Quiet FL River – Internet Melts Down
- Fitness Guru Gets Killed By An Exploding Everyday Household Item
- Video: Daughter Talks Smack To Her Mom In Front Of Friends – That Was A Very Bad Idea