Jakarta- Shouting ”Allahu Akbar” and ”F— America,” the mob, many of whom were masked, marched on the embassy and began to attack. Riot police were initially caught unprepared and without their shields. Volleys of rocks and bricks, broken from the pavement, rained on the police and embassy guards. Local television stations were also reporting that petrol bombs were thrown. One guard was separated from the building and pursued by a mob. It appeared he was eventually caught by a large group of protesters and surrounded, though it is not known what happened to him. A police officer was carried from the scene by his comrades, with reports variously suggesting he had been hit by a rock or stabbed in the face.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- LMAO: Chelsea Clinton Calls Trump a LIAR – Twitter Puts Her On FULL BLAST
- VIDEO: Watch How This Bro Comes Into Home Plate! This Might CHANGE Baseball!
- BREAKING: Trump Makes MAJOR Decision On Sean Spicer
- QUESTION: Would You Go To A Speech Given By BARACK or MICHELLE?
- HILARIOUS! Joy Behar Asks An UNINTENTIONALLY Funny Question To Caitlyn Jenner…
- BOOM: Somali Pirates Pick The WRONG Ship To Attack (Video)
- O’REILLY FIRES BACK: Bill Sends FOX & The Women Who Accused Him An Ominous WARNING