Jakarta- Shouting ”Allahu Akbar” and ”F— America,” the mob, many of whom were masked, marched on the embassy and began to attack. Riot police were initially caught unprepared and without their shields. Volleys of rocks and bricks, broken from the pavement, rained on the police and embassy guards. Local television stations were also reporting that petrol bombs were thrown. One guard was separated from the building and pursued by a mob. It appeared he was eventually caught by a large group of protesters and surrounded, though it is not known what happened to him. A police officer was carried from the scene by his comrades, with reports variously suggesting he had been hit by a rock or stabbed in the face.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- HEY NEVER-TRUMPERS: That Wall You Hate … Guess Who’s BIDDING To BUILD It?
- BREAKING: WIKILEAKS Calls BULLSH*T On Comey’s ‘TESTIMONY’
- BREAKING: FOX News SUSPENDS Judge Napolitano Over THIS – Do YOU Agree?
- BOOM! Trump B-SLAPS Hawaii Judge Who Blocked His New Travel Ban – Here’s What Trump’s THREATENING!
- BREAKING: The FBI Did Wiretap Trump Tower – Here’s WHY (Please Forward To CNN)
- WATCH: ‘Activist Mommy’ SLAMS Pro-Abortion ‘Constitutional’, Tomi Lahren, And It’s LMAO Brutal!
- WATCH: Gorsuch Makes Diane Feinstein Look Like A DAMN FOOL!