Jakarta- Shouting ”Allahu Akbar” and ”F— America,” the mob, many of whom were masked, marched on the embassy and began to attack. Riot police were initially caught unprepared and without their shields. Volleys of rocks and bricks, broken from the pavement, rained on the police and embassy guards. Local television stations were also reporting that petrol bombs were thrown. One guard was separated from the building and pursued by a mob. It appeared he was eventually caught by a large group of protesters and surrounded, though it is not known what happened to him. A police officer was carried from the scene by his comrades, with reports variously suggesting he had been hit by a rock or stabbed in the face.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Woman ATTACKS Veteran For Having PTSD Dog In Restaurant – So DISGUSTING!
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- Clash Poll: Should Cops Be ROUGHER On Rioters?
- VIDEO: Bully Picks On The WRONG Bro – Gets Taken To PAINTOWN
- Football Team Of 8yr. Olds PROTEST National Anthem – Should The Coach Get Canned?
- The Nanny From Hell: What She Did To Their Tiny Baby Is The Epitome Of Evil
- VIRAL VIDEO: Don’t Let Her Pretty Smile Fool You – This Chick Is DEADLY