Jakarta- Shouting ”Allahu Akbar” and ”F— America,” the mob, many of whom were masked, marched on the embassy and began to attack. Riot police were initially caught unprepared and without their shields. Volleys of rocks and bricks, broken from the pavement, rained on the police and embassy guards. Local television stations were also reporting that petrol bombs were thrown. One guard was separated from the building and pursued by a mob. It appeared he was eventually caught by a large group of protesters and surrounded, though it is not known what happened to him. A police officer was carried from the scene by his comrades, with reports variously suggesting he had been hit by a rock or stabbed in the face.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: This TOY Commercial From The 60s Would Give Liberals A STROKE
- Breaking: 16 Yr. Old German Girl Who Ran Away To Join ISIS Is Found Alive In Mosul
- Gross: Rats Fall From The Ceiling In Popular Restaurant Chain (Video)
- Iraqis Are Killing ISIS Soldiers In Cold Blood … Do You Care?
- Clinton ‘Suicides’: You Can Add Two More Names To That List Of Suspicious Deaths
- Yo, Liberal Dumbasses: Which ‘Collusion’ Story Is The Greatest Threat To Democracy?
- Shocking: First State-Funded Muslim School Taken Over By Gov’t After Pro-Rape Books Found