According to new analysis of unemployment data by the National Employment Law Project, while 60 percent of the jobs lost during the 2008-2009 financial crisis were in middle income occupations, the vast majority – 58 percent – of jobs created under President Obama are low-wage. Those jobs include “retail sales, food preparation, home health and customer service.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- PUSSIFICATION: Son Kills Parents, Dissolves Them In ACID, Because They Made Him GET A LIFE!
- GAY DESIGNER: Dressed Michelle But REFUSES To Dress Melania For This BS Reason
- HILARIOUS: Share This Meme With Morons Who PRAISE Socialism – It’s BRUTAL
- LMAO: Black Lives Matter Clowns, Who Blocked Highway, Receive BAD NEWS!
- PUSSIFICATION: School BANS Huckleberry Finn & To Kill A Mockingbird
- BREAKING: Anti-Trump Thugs, Who Beat a Trump Supporter, ARRESTED
- VIRAL: Jill Stein Is A COMPLETE Idiot – SHARE If You Agree