According to new analysis of unemployment data by the National Employment Law Project, while 60 percent of the jobs lost during the 2008-2009 financial crisis were in middle income occupations, the vast majority – 58 percent – of jobs created under President Obama are low-wage. Those jobs include “retail sales, food preparation, home health and customer service.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- DEAR RIOTERS: Your Boy Was Carrying A STOLEN Gun And His WIFE Filed This Against Him
- Dear Hillary: Did You Know Your New Anti-Trump Chick is a PORN Star Accused Of THESE Crimes?
- PRIVILEGED WEINER: Anthony Is PROOF That Hillary’s Friends Get ‘Special’ Treatment
- SMACKDOWN: Chelsea Clinton Snivels About Her Family Being ‘Attacked’, Juanita Broaddrick SLAMS Her With TRUTH
- SOROS: The ‘October Surprise That Will END Trump’ – The Registration Of 8M ‘Global Citizens’ To VOTE
- BOYCOTT: The NFL Is Getting It’s Anti-American Ass Handed To Them – Look At The RATINGS!
- DEAR BLACK LIVES MATTER: This Cartoon Shows How RIDICULOUS You Are