According to new analysis of unemployment data by the National Employment Law Project, while 60 percent of the jobs lost during the 2008-2009 financial crisis were in middle income occupations, the vast majority – 58 percent – of jobs created under President Obama are low-wage. Those jobs include “retail sales, food preparation, home health and customer service.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- VIRAL VIDEO: Richie Rich Saudi Boy Meets NY Cop – Cop WINS and It’s HILARIOUS!
- SCUMBAGS Try To Rape Girl – Grand-dad With A SHOTGUN Ruins Their Day
- WATCH: Gorsuch Makes Diane Feinstein Look Like A DAMN FOOL!
- UN STILL SUCKS: Israel-Hating Group Hit With Some BAD News … Tell Obama!
- Student Uses ‘THE OBAMA METHOD’ To Get An ‘A’ And It’s HILARIOUS
- LMAO: Guess Which STARRING Role Streep’s Trump-Hating Rant COST Her?
- WATCH: Neil Gorsuch EYE ROLLS Libtard Al Franken During Hearing And Its HILARIOUS