According to new analysis of unemployment data by the National Employment Law Project, while 60 percent of the jobs lost during the 2008-2009 financial crisis were in middle income occupations, the vast majority – 58 percent – of jobs created under President Obama are low-wage. Those jobs include “retail sales, food preparation, home health and customer service.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- HOLY CRAP! Tillerson Just Fired Most Of The 7th Floor
- DEAR 1/2 OF THE USA: ‘Sears F—ing HATES You!’ – Here’s PROOF!
- BREAKING: ‘National Guard Fake Memo’ Was Scheme To SMOKE OUT The Leaker
- MORE IVANKA HATRED! Another Retailer DUMPS Ivanka For Not Being ‘LIBERAL’ Enough
- WATCH: Melania Opens Rally With LORD’S PRAYER – Liberal Tinkerpots FLIP OUT
- BREAKING: Black ‘Comedian’ Tells 15k People To ASSASSINATE President Trump – Isn’t That ILLEGAL?
- PATRIOTS: Is John McCain The WHITE Barack Obama? (WATCH THIS!)