According to new analysis of unemployment data by the National Employment Law Project, while 60 percent of the jobs lost during the 2008-2009 financial crisis were in middle income occupations, the vast majority – 58 percent – of jobs created under President Obama are low-wage. Those jobs include “retail sales, food preparation, home health and customer service.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Woman ATTACKS Veteran For Having PTSD Dog In Restaurant – So DISGUSTING!
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- WATCH: ‘Final Warning To White People, We Will Burn Down Your Houses’
- Clash Poll: Should Cops Be ROUGHER On Rioters?
- GOOD LAWD! Did Mad Maxine Waters Just Physically Threaten President Trump?
- Football Team Of 8yr. Olds PROTEST National Anthem – Should The Coach Get Canned?
- The Nanny From Hell: What She Did To Their Tiny Baby Is The Epitome Of Evil