According to new analysis of unemployment data by the National Employment Law Project, while 60 percent of the jobs lost during the 2008-2009 financial crisis were in middle income occupations, the vast majority – 58 percent – of jobs created under President Obama are low-wage. Those jobs include “retail sales, food preparation, home health and customer service.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- ‘CALIBRATION ERROR’: Early Voters Vote For GOP Candidates – Look What Happened To Their VOTE
- WATCH: Hillary Goes POSTAL On Voters In New Advert- MOST BIZARRE VIDEO EVER!
- BREAKING: Wikileaks’ Founder Found DEAD
- WATCH: Highly ACCURATE Election Model Says Trump Will STOMP Hillary
- WIKILEAKS: Guess Who OWNED 75,000 Shares in PUTIN Energy Company
- EARLY VOTING FRAUD: Voters SHOCKED About What Happened To Their Ballot AFTER Voting
- HILARIOUS: Teacher SLAMS Boy For Wearing ANTI-HILLARY Shirt – His Response Is EPIC