According to new analysis of unemployment data by the National Employment Law Project, while 60 percent of the jobs lost during the 2008-2009 financial crisis were in middle income occupations, the vast majority – 58 percent – of jobs created under President Obama are low-wage. Those jobs include “retail sales, food preparation, home health and customer service.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- WATCH: Dude Says Whites OWE Him Reparations, What He Said NEXT Has People Pissed Off
- DEAR CNN: Circulation Of FALSE Information To SABOTAGE A Presidency Is A FELONY
- BRUTAL Truth Bomb By Denmark Teacher EVISCERATES Liberals’ Call For “Free Stuff”
- Muslim with Koran Challenges Col. Allen West and INSTANTLY Regrets It (WATCH)
- ‘You’re A F–king Miserable Person!’: Kellyanne Goes ROGUE On Her Enemy In EPIC RANT
- EXPOSED: Here’s Michelle’s RACE OBSESSED Thesis From Princeton – Written In An ‘UNKNOWN LANGUAGE’
- WTF? Dude Removes Transgender Woman’s TESTICLES – Here’s WHY!